Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE ~ LUCY MORGAN JENSEN

I looked out into the beautiful ocean admiring the sunset. It was around 5 o'clock and I needed to clear my mind. Which I do everyday. I watched as wave's passed me, I was waiting for the right moment to go. I looked behind me to see the same crowd that we would come out and watch me. No one has ever seen my face. No one has ever figured out who I was. They would talk about it at school but if I did say it was me, no one would believe me I mean yeah I'm popular and stuff but a girly girl like me be surfing? Yeah Right!. Even if people found out, I would make sure that it turns out as a rumor and My parent's would send me to a surfing school, Since my dad loved surfing so much, I followed his foot steps and I look like him too more then my mom. But my mom and dad are divorced. They take turns having me and my brother. Three months me and my brother are with my mom and the other  three months were with my dad.

I have to admit, Being with my dad is much funner then being with my mom. My mom is always working, She doesn't have time for us, I also have a step-mom and a step sister. I love them to death, My step-mom may not be my real mom but I love her she's always there when my mom wasn't and my step-sister who's 2 years old. She is the cutest thing ever. I love playing with her. She's just so adorable.My mom well she's married to this guy who I honestly dislike, Me and my brother hate him. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the sunset again, I saw the wave that I've been waiting for and I got on my stomach and started to paddle towards it.

Once I reached it I quickly stood up and I started to balance and surf, I heard everyone screaming and cheering for me, I went into the wave and looked at everyone who were cheering. I noticed the girls that are apparently my "friends" at the beach cheering hanging out with the boys basketball and soccer team. I then noticed the guy that I have been crushing on for age's. Obviously he's never going to like me, So why do I try. I made it to the end of the wave and did a little more tricks before jumping into the water and swimming to shore. Where no one's around. I got out of the water and put my surf board on the rock were my clothes are. I climbed the rock and sat on it, I looked at sunset that was now slowly disappearing and got up and grabbed my  clothes and put them on my now wet bathing suit. 

If your asking "are you poor?". No I'm not I'm actually one of the riches girls in school. Well I am the riches girl in school. This is California our house is bigger then anyone's house and I hate that. Well my mom's house is bigger then anyone's house. My mom is a fashion designer one of the world's top number one fashion designer's. My dad well him and Alana my step mom make plenty of money too. Alana is also a fashion designer, That's one of the things my mom despise about her. Alana has been in this Fashion industry longer then my mom and she's one of the top designers too. My dad well lets say he's a Principle, and yes. He's the principle for Me and My brother's school. "California Mid High" I know, Pathetic but everyone practically doesn't even know he's my dad, I honestly don't care if they no or not. They think my real dad is my mom's husband who I am suppose to call "Dad" but no I rather call him by his name, "Paul." But its fun messing with him,.

I jumped off the rock with my board and started walking to my mom's house, Did I mention it was a beach house? No? Well it is. That's why I'm always the one in school having the beach parties.I may enjoy my life sometimes but I hate the attention, Being Good, Being nice to bitches that aren't. My brother lets say he's a man whore. He plays with every girls heart. He is a year older then me but sometimes he acts like he's 10 years younger. Sometime's people think We're twins , But were completely opposite from each other. He has friends that are such perverts which is a reason why I don't really talk to them, He's going to eventually ditched them anyways. I started humming to music that got stuck into my head until I saw my brother and him. They look like they were yelling at each other. Oh I forgot to mention, When I meant no one knew about my surfing the only person that knew was my brother.

I quickly hid my board behind a bush and started walking away back to the rocks, Please don't see me. Please don't see me.

"Lucy!"

They saw me. I turned around and smiled, I walked towards my brother and him. Who's Him? you may ask well Him is the one the only Cody Simpson...I joke  I mean't Justin Bieber,He's one of the best soccer and basketball players in school and is obviously the team captain, He is one of my brother's friends that isn't a Perv or a Jerk. I've been crushing on him ever since the beginning of Grade 8th in elementary school he was the only guy that would play with me and we became friends that way. But ever since High school we just drifted a part and our friendship disappeared but my feeling haven't.  I approached them and smiled and wave. "Hey." I said, they waved and said "hey" back.

"So, Lucy did you see that Surfer Girl?" My brother Jake asked,

I nodded my head no. "No I didn't I went for a swim with some people from school" I lied. My brother knew instantly what I was trying to do and played along, "Oh you mean Diane's birthday party?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Diane?" Justin asked confused.

"Step-sister" Me and my brother both replied at the same time.

"Jinx" Me and brother said again looking at each other, "Personal Jinx" ,

"JINX"

"JINX"

"STOP"

"Okay Okay you win!" I said, Jake smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you guys around I'm going to head inside and Jake do you mind getting my Magic later?" I asked him.

"Magic?" Justin said.

Magic was our secret word for "Surf Board", "Yeah he needs to go pick up some Magic stuff from the store downtown , for my project were doing in history." I lied.

"Oh." He said, I nodded and waved bye to them and walked away. "Don't forget Jake or your dead!" I ran inside the house and decided to take a shower. I went upstairs to my room and grabbed some clothes I can wear for bed. I went into my bathroom and locked the door and took a shower.

After 30 minutes I got out and put this on. I grabbed my IPhone and blasted some music and dropped it on my bed and I decided to just dance. Its one of the stuff I like to do when I'm alone like how I like surfing.

I'm just me, Lucy Morgan Jensen.

~~

I've written this story on my account on quotev and all chapters are already written here but since you might not want to read it there, I will post it here. -- http://quotev.com/itsmerbearbro I hope you guys enjoy!

- Merica