Chapter Four.

Chapter Four - Almost Caught.

Lucy

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked behind me seeing the crowd waiting for me to entertain them. I sighed and looked at the water and smiled as the breeze blew on my face. 

"GO SURFER GIRL!" I heard them yell, I looked behind me once again and waved at them which made them scream louder, I looked at were my stuff were and I saw Justin and my brother there. My eyes widen.

What the hell is he doing? I looked into the ocean and noticed the wave I've been waiting for, I got on my stomach and started swimming towards it, Once I reached the wave I stood up and started balancing and doing move's. I looked at the rock and noticed Justin taking his shirt off and dropping his surf board in the water and started swimming towards...

Me.

I panicked. I noticed the wave making an opening and I got inside, I looked at Justin through the water and he was getting closer, Thank goodness for clear water. I didn't have a choice. I had to jump off. I dived into the water making my board flip into the wave and causing everyone to worry. I went to the top were no one could see me and saw Justin swimming to my board. He grabbed it and looked around. I looked at the rocks were my stuff were. "How am I suppose to grab that?" I thought. I noticed my brother diving into the water towards Justin. He grabbed my board from Justin and looked around. He then saw me and sighed in relief, I waved and pointed to the rocks. He nodded knowing what I wanted him to do. He said something to Justin before Justin nodded and started to swim off to the shore where the crowd was worrying about me. I dived back into the water and swam to my stuff.

I got to the rocks and put my clothes on quickly and grabbed my shoes and ran to the house. I went upstairs and took a shower and changed into some sweats and tank top. I dried my hair and once I was finished I looked out the window and realize Justin and Jake coming back

Justin was holding on to my surfboard looking fascinated and I smiled knowing he likes it. My brother rolled his eyes at him and looked up 

and saw me and smiled, He made an okay gesture and I smiled and mouthed "Thank You" I ran down the stairs and asked our Chef to make

me Ice cream, He made it in less then 10 seconds and passed it to me. "Thanks Joe" I said and waved bye. He smiled and waved.

I walked out of the kitchen and to the back door. I opened it and walked out closing it behind me. I sat down on one of our lawn chairs

and saw Justin and Jake stepping on the porch. "Hey guys!" I said eating my ice cream. "Where you been?" I asked. 

Justin's face literally lit up, "Guess who's surf board this is?" I started to act shock, "No way!" I said putting my ice cream on the table.

I walked over to him and pretended to be interested in the surfboard. "How?" I asked.

"Didn't you see what happened?" Justin asked confused.

I shook my head no.  "I was at school, My dad wanted to talk to me and stuff." I said.

"Well you should have skipped that! Justin got Surfer Girl's Surf board." Jake said playing along. 

I rolled my eyes. "Well are you giving it back to her?" I asked hoping he would. "Yeah but she's going to have to ask me for it." Is he stupid.

"Are you stupid!" I asked, He looked at me confused. "I mean..Are you dumb? If you do that every girl would come up wanting her board so they can pretend there cool and the really--making bunny ears in the air-- Surfer Girl won't get it back" 

"Your right Lucy. Maybe you can help me." He said.

I looked at my brother and he rolled his eyes. "Why won't you give Lucy the board just in case you know since we have like high security." Jake said. He smiled, "That's a great idea" Justin yelled, I smiled. He handed it over to me. "Thanks Luc." He said. I looked him in the eyes.

"Don't mention it." I said.

I brought the surfboard inside and sighed, Thank you God for letting me have Jake as my brother.

~~

We have been chilling outside for over an hour now, and Jake stood up from his lawn chair. 

"Well I have to go guys. Party!" He said fist pumping in the air and walking to the front.

I looked at Justin and he was checking the time, "Yeah I should be going now I have to go to this dinner thing my family was invited too, My mom meet them through Jazzy since you know they go to school together I think and it's getting late its around 7." My eyes widen.

Oh shit. It's almost 8, I looked at Justin. "Are you serious? Holy. My Dad's going to kill me if I don't make it to his house on time."

I said standing up and grabbing my bowl of Ice cream.

"OH MY GOODNESS. I.DON'T.HAVE.A.RIDE." I started freaking out.

"I can drive you if you want."

"Can you drive me to 32 MapleStreet Boulevard" I asked. His eyes widen, "That's were I'm going." 

I was going to ask him how but he stopped me, "No time. We'll find out when we get there just go change and we'll go to my house and pick up my mom and we'll go to your dad's house."

 I nodded and stood up and ran to the kitchen's sink and ran upstairs to my room. 

I quickly got dressed into a summer dress.

I straighten my hair a little bit and ran downstairs with my shoes and phone in my hands. I got to the front were Justin was and put my shoes on and text my dad I might be a little late.

We were driving to Justin's house until he said something that shocked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OUU KILLEMMM<3