A TALE Of 2 HEARTS

My story begins in a middle school.One day a young girl named Aphmau went to her first class,as she walked by she saw a boy getting beat up.Brave Aphmau confronts the bullie by saying "how would you feel if you were beaten up".The bullie then says "i would cry"and understands its wrong to bullie people because of their looks.She asks the boys name and he says his name is "Aaron".Aphmau then says her name.Right as the bell rang she said "hope to talk to you again soon".Aphmau and Aaron rush to their classes.Aphmau finishes her classes for the day and goes to her after school program.sees Aaron and he waves at her.Aaron asks Aphmau to join the club at their table.Aphmau happily accepts and sits down.they finish thier clubs and leave for home.

The next day they go to thier classes but at lunch Aphmau invites Aaron to sit with her and her friends clavlyn,and,harmony.
Aaron accepts and sits down.

(Time Skip 40 days)

Aphmau asked Aaron one day if he's single?Aaron replies with a yes. Aaron askes Aphmau to be his girlfriend.Aphmau can't believe it she likes him and he wants to date her.

Aphmau talks to her mom which ends with "your not allowed to date until your 16 years old"

Aphmau tells Aaron but Aaron says lets keep it a secret Aphmau says ok and they talk for hours.

If anyone likes this story i might put up a part 2 happy reading and remember if you dont wanna be bullied then dont bullie others bye.