DATE JUNE 4th TIME 8:27

We got to the camp ground around 7:30 a.m. ish, then we had to set up our tents. I looked at the directions to know how to set up my tent everyone else just went on a whim so I had to help them set up their tents. I'm lucky that I got a three person tent because prae went in immediately, I guess because it reminds her of a hive I don't know.  I decided that we should go and search for something interesting to do and I thought that we could have a tree climbing contest and everyone agreed, just like when we  were kids we would climb trees and every once and a while we would get an arm broken or a leg, it was just kids being kids. Little to my knowledge prae had come out of the tent and was climbing with us, praetorians are not known for their climbing skills, but they like all xenomorphs they can climb. I eventually made it as high as I could go I was never know for my strength, but it has been a while since I last got some intense  exercise.  I also saw prae up in the tree that I was in this was a shock because I swore that she climbed up another tree, but then I remembered xenomorphs are extremely agile. then after a while we had some dinner and then we went to bed I could say today was fun but it wasn't though we still have two more days until we have to go back so that means I have two more days to have a good weekend. I also meant to tell you guys that the supply ship came buy yesterday with new gardeners to plant some vegetables so if something happens again and they can't get to us we could have a way to keep having other food than meat. I decided to let you guys know why my friends are back, well they come back for summer to get money for the next year, well that's what they told me. I should get some sleep for tomorrow I'll update you guys then.

--------------------------------------------------END TRANSMISSION-------------------------------------------------