//Chapter 27//

Key things to Remember:

Y/N: Your Name
M/N: Middle Name
N/N: Your Nickname
F/C: Favorite Color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Col
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
E/C: Eye Color
B/D: Birthday date
E/N/N: Embarrassing Nickname
Y/T/C: YouTube Channel

(Bold is Author Notes, Intelics Thoughts and Dreams, Bold and Intelics, Time skips and P.O.V's)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♤Y/N's P.O.V♤

Me and Dante walk into Aph and Laurence's house hand in hand, Dante wanted me to be close to him because he doesn't want anything bad to happen. We walk into the kitchen where all our friends are.

Honestly, I know like no one here, I didn't Aph and Laurence know this much people.

"Y/N, is that you?" I heard someone say.

I look beside me and see Vylad and Zane standing there with Garroth.

"Vylad! Zane! Oh my Irean Hi!" I say while hugging them.

"It's great to see you!" Vylad said.

"It's great to see you guys too! Where have you guys been?" I asked.

"Oh, we were spending time with our parents." Zane said.

"Well that's good!" I said.

"Yup, now Y/N, we need to meet the father of this baby and see if he's good enough for our Not Alone Buddy." Vylad said with a smile.

I laughed and so did they.

"Ok, Follow me." I say and we walked toward Dante and Travis.

"Oh Hey Y/N." Dante said putting his arm around my waist.

"Vylad, Zane, This is Dante, I'm sure you know that, and he's my fiancé, and the father to our baby." I say.

"Hello Dante, Nice to finally see you again." Vylad said.

"And Nice to finally see you guys again too." Dante said with a smile.

"Hey Dante, I'm going to go meet some people and make new friends." I say.

"Ok, be careful." He said.

"I will, I'll be back." I say while walking away.

I spot a red haired girl that looked my age, and I walked to her.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." I say to the girl.

"Hm? Oh! I didn't see you there, I'm Nicole, Its nice to meet you Y/N." Nicole said.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say smiling.

"Oh? I see you engaged and having a baby, May I ask who the special man is?" She asked.

"That Man over there." I said pointing at Dante.

"Oh, what's his name?" She asked.

"Dante, Dante Steves." I say.

"Oh, Heh, I have to go, I will talk to you later." She said walking off.

Weird.

I walk back to Dante.

"So, did you meet anyone new?" He asked.

"Actually I did! Her name is Nicole." I say.

"Wait, did you say Nicole?" He asked.

"Yea, Why?"

"Did she have red hair?"

"Yes, but tell me why your asking me this Dante." I say.

"Y/N, that's the Nicole. The one Aph was talking about, the one that's like Michi, the one I dated in high school." He said.

I looked at him.

"Well that explains why she acted really strange when I told you were my fiancé." I say biting my lip.

"Hey its ok." He said putting his arm around my waist and hugged me.

After about an hour of the party, drinking just water and pop, I had enough of the party, it, it was just to overwhelming.

"Hey Dante, can we go home?" I asked him.

"Sure, go say bye to everyone, and I'll meet you in the car." He said taking his arm away from my waist.

"Ok." I say pecking his lips.

Once I said goodbye to everyone and I walked out of the kitchen, but then something grabbed my wrist, I looked back, expecting Dante but instead it was Aaron.

"Well hello Y/N." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Let go off me." I say coldly.

I didn't want to see him. At All. I pulled my hand back and he let go of my wrist but it cause me to loose my balance a little. I was walking backwards trying to regain my balance when I trip and fell on the floor

"Whoops, Sorry." I heard someone say with a laugh.

I got up and see Nicole standing there.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to trip you." She said.

"That wasn't nice, especially to do to a pregnant women." I say.

"I said sorry." She said with a smirk.

"Whatever, I need to find Dante." I say walking past her and toward the kitchen.

She grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Your not going anywhere near my man." She said.

I pulled my hand back and faced her.

"Are you serious? He's not your man! Can't you see he has a fiancé and a child on the way?! Get it threw you thick head that he isn't you man!" I yell at her.

(Damn, Y/N your so savage!)

She looks at me, with anger in her eyes.

What did I just do.

She lifted her fist and punched me in the eye. I fell back on the ground. I put my hand on my face covering my one eye and groaned in pain, I felt tears coming out of my eyes too.

"Y/N?!" I heard someone familiar yell.

Dante.

"What happened?!" He said.

I uncovered my eye showing the forming black eye Nicole gave me.

"Oh my Irean. Let's get you home."

He picked me bridal style and he walked out the door, I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest. He opens the car door and set me in.

Once we got home I went upstairs and changed into my black tank top and my pj shorts and laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Hey." Dante said softly as he climbed into bed.

"Hi." I say.

Once he laid down, I hugged him and laid my head on his bare chest, he put his arm me.

"Dante, how much do you love me?" I asked him.

"More than you think. I love you more than words can express." He said.

I smiled, I looked up and kissed him, he kissed me back, I laid my head back on his chest and fell asleep.