Part Eight

‘I have to go tell Miku’ Luka thinks to herself. “Where are you going?” Gumi asks. “Um.. I'm..” Luka says trying to think of an excuse. “Yeah, where are you going Luka?” Meiko asks.”I have to go to the bathroom.” Luka responds. “Alright then.” Gumi says. “Hurry back, the shadow might get mad.” Meiko warns. “I will.” Luka says as she walks out. ‘that was close’ She thinks. As she is walking to Miku's room, she starts to plan out how she is going to tell her that Len and Rin were out to get her. As she reaches Miku's room, she sees that the door is open and looks inside. When she looks she sees Miku and Len, Miku pushed up against the wall and Len kissing her. Almost in tears, Luka runs back to her room. Completely forgetting the reason she had gone there. Luka reaches her room and tries to catch her breath before entering, knowing that Gumi and Meiko would ask about it. After calming down a bit, Luka walks into the room and lays on her bed. "Took a while I'm the bathroom..." Meiko says sounding worried. Luka gives no response. "Are you okay?" Gumi asks her, obviously concerned. Afraid that she will accidently them the truth, Luka responds. "Yes, I'm fine. I am just tired. Sorry if I worried you, but I should get to bed. I will see you both in the morning, goodnight." "...Okay then? Goodnight I guess?" Gumi says, still slightly concerned. "Alright Luka, have a goodnight then." Meiko responds.