Chapter 1

~Ami's POV~

BAM SMASH

Looking at my bloody opponent on the floor I look up smirking. Of course people couldn't see that I was wearing a mask. Hearing them chanting my name as I take down 'The Hulk' supposedly the strongest fighter in the underground getting beat by 'Satans Assassin'. I've only been here for a week and already have toped the rankings. He was so easy to defeat, hes so slow since all that muscle would way him down he was like a human sized turtle.

Exiting the ring and grabbing my cash I head outside zipping up my jacket and tightening my mask. I run across the alley making sure nobody could see me get on my bike and drive off.

~Time skip to Morning~

I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture you
I'm a slave to your games
I'm just a sucker for pain
I wanna chain you up
I wanna tie you down
I'm just a sucker for pain

Hearing my alarm I groan and get out of bed sliding the blankets off me heading to the restroom to bathe.
After I'm done doing what I needed to do in the restroom I walk over to my closet putting on a lace set of underwear. Running my hands trough my clothes I pick out a pair of dark high waisted shorts sliping them on grabbing a black crop top with white bold words saying BOSS I slip it over my head, putting on socks and grabbing my black converse and putting them on. I put my hair in a high pony tail running down the stairs not wanting to be late to my first day of school.

Please leave feed back if you like this story so far.
This is Ami
Also Ami is pronounced (A-me)

This is AmiAlso Ami is pronounced (A-me)