Chapter 4

Ami's POV

Walking inside my classroom still holding hands with Haruki I'm greeted by my friend Kyoko.

"Well look at you too love birds" she says happily."My shipppp!!"I hear someone behind us and it's my other friend Madoka.(I'll put a picture of the other friends you meet in this chapter on the bottom)

"Hey guys" me and Haruki say blushing. "Kyoko look there so cute together" Madoka says squealing."Okay Madoka stop fangirling so much" Kyoko says chuckling. We all laugh and sit down before the teacher walks in.

~Time skip end of the day~

Waving over to my friends saying goodbye i get on my bike and drive home. Changing into some yoga pants and a sports bra with a loose tank top over it I put on my running shoes and head to the gym.

Checking my phone I see it's already 6:05 pm. I grab a water bottle and head out the door to my bike. As you can tell I'm in love with my bike. Hearing it purrrr into life, I drive off heading to the gym. Pulling up I park and get off my bike and heading towards the gym to train before my fight.

I'm in the middle of running on the treadmill when I see Haruki walk in.

"Oh crap"my wolf  Kyomi said in my head.
"Crap what if he sees us here. He going to start questioning us!" I panic.
"Okay calm down you fights are in an hour let's just go home and get our equipment ready". Agreeing with her, I dash out of the gym grabbing my stuff in the process. People just stared at the white flash that ran passed them puzzled.

~Time skip to the Fight~

My opponent 'Scorpio' tries to kick my leg with a low kick. I counter attack by jumping in the air and superman punching him in the face. His head shakes as he falls to the ground, I take this opportunity  and climb on top of him. Punching him left and right.
Crack
Was all you heard in the underground, I broke his nose and the bone on top of his eye.
"Satan's Assasin has WON AGAIN" the announcer yells over the intercom.Grinning behind my mask I wait and see who my next opponent will be.
"Next up we have "Death against  Satan's Assasin" the announcer yells over the intercom.
I look at him. Oh no...It can't be him. Is it?
"Oh no. Ami we have to leave right now!" Kyomi says shouting in my head.
"I know, I know." Panic raising in my voice.

I look over to see him smirking at me. It's... It's ...

---------
Ooh cliffhanger. More characters will be introduced as we go along.

 More characters will be introduced as we go along

Madoka

Kyoko