Finally Home

Y/n's POV~
Today was the day Jacob was coming home from California. He was there for about 2 months because he wanted to hang out with his friend Tanner Fox. Now if you ask why didn't you go? Well I didn't want to intrude on their time together because they haven't seen each other for a long time. I also just didn't want to be clingy. But today he's coming home and I'm so excited. I'll be picking him up around 4:30 and it's currently 12:30. So I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.
Time skip to after shower
I just got out of the shower now I'm going to pick out my outfit which consisted of high waisted black shorts a Hawaiian crop top that looked kinda like a sunset and one of Jacobs adidas sweatshirts. I put on a little bit of make up because what's he point of wearing makeup when imma cry my eyes out anyways. But the time I was done getting ready it was 2:30. So I decided that I would head out to the airport just in case his plane landed early.
Time skip to airport
As I got to the airport I got a text from Jacob saying he would be at gate 7 when he landed (he paid for internet on the plane). I responded with ok love you can't wait to see you. I walked to his gate waiting for Jacob to come out of the plane. About five minutes later I heard my name being called. My head shot up as I saw Jacob running towards me and Tanner recording? I got up as fast as I could and ran towards him. Once I reached him I jumped into his arms burying my head into his neck trying not to cry knowing it wouldn't work. "I missed you so much baby girl." Jacob whispered in my ear also trying to not cry. "I missed you to baby" I whispered finally crying. Jacob lifted my head up crashing his lips to mine. I kissed back missing his lips. When we pulled apart we just stood there embracing each other like it was the end of the world. Then Jacob asked me "why didn't you come with me to Cali?" And I told him that I didn't want to be clingy and I didn't want to cause drama. "Baby girl you would never be an interruption. I don't care if your clingy it shows that you care about me." Jacob said. "I love you" I whispered embarrassed. "Awww don't be embarrassed. And is that my sweatshirt?" Jacob smirked. "Psssshh no" I replied laughing. "It's ok it looks better on you then it ever looked on me" jacob said. "OML that was so cheesy😂" "ya but you like it" Jacob replied laughing. "I'm not complaining but why is Tanner here" I asked. "Ehh I don't know he just decided to come last minute and I asked him to record us "reuniting" so I could put it on my channel" he said kissing me again. I kissed back then ran to Tanner and asked him how he was. Tanner dropped Jacob and I off at Jacobs house so he could go get Panda Express. When he was gone jacob and I just cuddled and talked about his trip.
A/N
Second imagine not the best will get better hope you like it remember to vote comment and share. Btw I uploaded this in school so sorry if it sucks I didn't want to be caught with my phone 😂