Gongchan {Secret Girlfriend} Part one

About a month ago Gongchan confessed to you that he liked you. Which extremely shocked you because... well to be honest I think it would suprise anyone XD I'm sure you banas understand how that would feel Lol. Especially you Gongchan biases ;)

*Flashback to when he told you*
Gongchan calls you. "Hello?" You anwser. "Oh, hey its Gongchan ^^" "Hey, Channie, whats up" you reply. "Um.. well I wanted to meet you down by the park where we usually go" you guys lived pretty close, in different apartments, and there was a cute playground that shared many memories with both of you. It was blue and green. And there were 2 swings also (where ,of course, you guys went almost everytime).

"K, I'll meet you there =)" you said as you hung up and put your phone in your pocket. You put on a hoodie since it was a little cold. You then grabbed your keys off the counter, left your apartment room, and headed towards the elevator. You exit the elevator after reaching the 1st floor.

While walking towards the park you can see Gongchan sitting on the bench that the parents usually sit to watch their children play and make sure they are safe. "Annyeong, Channie!" You slightly yelled while smiling brightly, so he could hear you.

"Hi Y/N! He crazily waved back at you which made you laugh. When you got there you sat down next to him and looked over at him. You asked "So, why'd you want to see me here? It's 6 pm, haha." "I wanted to ask you something." He responded as he looked at his hands.

"Yeah? What is it?" You said. "I know that alot of guys have hurt you... and it doesn't seem like you want to date anyone. But... do you like anyone?" "Haha, your asking that so randomly." You said scratching your head awkwardly. "I know but I need to know for something"

It's true that alot of guys had hurt you in your past and you wanted to stay away from dating or anything like that. But you knew you liked Gongchan. However liking one of your good friends had ruined so many of your relationships and you didn't want to ruin this one.

"Okay, fine. I never really think about dating anyone. I don't want to..." you tell him and then slowly look up at him. "Yah, I know when you lie now stop, XD Tell me the truth." Darn it Gongchan of course you can tell when I'm lying."  

"Okay fineee" you pout. You started yelling while blushing because you wanted to get it out of the way. "I THINK I LIKE GONG CH-" you were cut of because he covered you mouth with his hand and looked around to see if anyone was around. He didn't see anyone so he slowly uncovered your mouth. He started whispering.

"Y/N I didn't say to shout, I asked you to tell me. Aish, I don't want any news reporters... Ani.. more like celebrity stalkers finding out..." "Finding out what?" You ask him. He slowly breaths out and turns to look at you. "That... I like you... and I want you to be my girlfriend." You look at him shocked but happy at the same time.

"I didn't want to ruin our friendship but here I am telling you" he shook his head and looked down. "No no, this will definitely NOT ruin out friend... well technically..." you slowly said. "Y/N no, please don't stop being friends with me." He said.

"Thats not what I meant, X)." You scooted a little closer to him. When he looked at you you put your hand on his cheek. "I would love to be your girlfriend" you told him smiling. "Really?" "Yeah."

He seemed really happy and suddenly leaned over and hugged you ♥. After he told you that you guys would go on a date the next day.

*End of terribly long flashback Lol*

Gongchan and you were on a date... however since last month you guys had to keep a low profile because Gongchan didn't want rumors to be spread about you guys dating. Even though it was all true. Lol

He didn't want you to be treated badly because some fans can get jealous sometimes. Aka he just didn't want you to be bashed or anything.

End of part 1 of Gongchan {Secret Girlfriend}