I'm Not Like Your Father

[I do not own soul eater or any of these charaters,I highly recomend you watch soul eater!]

"Soul!Im going to the store do you want to go?"

"BLAIR,I DON'T LIKE YOU GET OFF ME!"

"awww,why doesn't my little scythe-thy boy wanna play with me?"

Maka's face turned red with anger.She kicked the door down "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?"

Blair smiled "oh,hello Maka." Soul got up."Maka can i come with you." Maka nodded her head and smiled."oooh can i come?" Maka and Soul's eyes widened "NO!" they both said in unison.They both walked out the door.

"Hey Maka,come here i wanna show you something." Soul fashed his shark-tooth grin and grabbed Maka's hand.Maka blushed."S-Soul it's getting dark we should be getting back." ignoring Maka's remark he just gripped Maka's hand tighter."Okay,we're here." Maka's scanned her surroundings."Soul,it's beautiful!" They were standing on a cliff that over-looked all of Death city."Maka close your eyes." She seemed puzzled,but then preceeded to close her eyes.She felt Soul's light touch sweap her face,then his soft lips ontop of her."S-Soul..." Soul kept stroking Maka's cheek."Maka,you don't know how long i've wanted to do that." Maka pulled away."S-Soul"

"Maka,I'm not like your dad.I would never hurt you."

A tear streamed down Maka's face."Soul you know I want to believe you...I-I just can't.All this time i've believed all men are the same,dirty cheaters." Maka started to break-out crying,she put her head on soul's shoulder."Maka." She looked up at Soul.He wiped her tears away with his sleeve."I'll wait for you." Maka's eyes widen "w-what" Soul got up."Maka Albarn I love you and I always will.I will wait for you forever." Maka got up and kissed Soul passionatly she then ran off blushing."Maka wait!"

Maka didn't stop running,She ran alway the to the DWMA (Death's Weapon Miester Academy) "Chrona!Chrona!" She banged on Chrona's door."Maka?" She held Chrona in her arms,He hugged her back."M-Maka what's wrong? She didn't answer.Chrona Just continued to embrace her.'I can never tell her my true feelings...' he thought to himself  'she could never love a monster like me' "I don't want to talk about it.Chrona kept his arm around Maka."i don't want to talk about it" Maka sniffled."Don't worry Maka,you don't have to.I'll be here for you no matter what." Maka fell asleep in Chrona's arms.'I love you Maka Albarn'

Soul came bursting through the door "BLAIR WHERE'S MAKA?!?"  

"Yawwwnnn,I don't know she hasn't came home yet"

 "I've been looking for her all night...I can't find her anywhere"  

"wait...IM GOING TO KILL HIM."

"CHRONA GET YOUR ASS UP!"Soul banged on the door.

"S-Soul?What are you doing here so late?"                                                                                                    

"Kicking your ass" he snarled

 "Soul?"

"Maka!"                                                                                                                                                               Soul grabbed Maka's hand."What did he do to you?!?"  

"W-What?Chrona didn't do anything to me."

"What did you do to him..."Soul said with a sad look on his face.

"What are you trying to say Soul?!?"Maka said red with rage.

"YOU KNOW HE LOVES YOU!NOW I KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T LOVE ME,IT'S NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID!IT'S BECAUSE YOU LOVE THAT BASTARD!GOD DAMMIT!

  "Soul calm down." Chrona calmly said  

"SHUT UP!!I LOVE MAKA AND I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!

"Soul,Maka and I are only friends,We didn't do anything."

"Is that true Maka?" almost in tears Maka nodded her head.

"I'm sorry Maka I shouldn't have yelled,I'm also sorry Chrona."                                                                      Soul left feeling guilty.He quietly shut the door."Chrona I think im going to follow Soul out." Chrona nodded.

"Soul,what was that?" Soul just looked at his feet."Maka i'm crazy for you,I was jealous." Maka frowned "Soul,why didn't you trust me?"He looked Maka straight in the eyes "it not that i don't trust you I don't trust him.He was crazy,don't you remember.If he hurt you i don't know what I would do..." Maka looked at her feet "Chrona isn't like that anymore." Soul lifted Maka's chin "I'm sorry Maka I lost my cool." Maka kissed Soul's cheek,Maka blushed.Soul took maka's hand and pulled her closer,Soul kissed maka's lips,sliding his tongue in her mouth.Maka pushed away,she whispered in soul's ear "I love you Soul Evans." Soul pushed a strand of hair behind Maka's ear."And i love you Maka Albarn."