Chapter 9-

"Celia are you okay?" she asked again hysterically. "Are you hurt? Did something happen to you? I swear if someone did something to you I will kill him," my sister threatened and I had to chuckle at her behavior. Some things really wouldn't change with her. She was still the overprotective person I knew.

"No, stop worrying. I'm alright and I'm not hurt. Neither physically nor mentally," I added to reassure her.

"Thank god," she breathed out relieved and in the next second her confused voice echoed through the phone. "Then why are you calling me?"

I probably should have expected an question like that, because I had been ignoring her over months. However it still hurt to know that she wasn't expecting me to call her ever again.

"Well?" she asked after time passed by and I hadn't answer her. "You are hurt aren't you?" she again came up with the idea, but I immediately told her that this wasn't the case.

"I called you, because I missed you," I then let the words slip out that had been on my mind a long time. It was true that my mother gave me the courage or more the command to call her, but me missing my own sister was the real reason behind it.

"And I mean can't I call my own sister?" I asked with an awkward laugh at the end.

Luckily Anastasia ignored that unnecessary comment and I could imagine her smile that smile she always gave me when I was younger with her next words.

"I missed you too Celia. You don't know how much and I'm so happy that you called me."

"You are not angry at me?" I asked her then and I could clearly see her shaking her head from side to side.

"Of course not. I should have told you a long time ago. I guess I was just to much of an coward. And then more and more time passed by. I thought maybe I didn't need to tell you and then you could live a normal life without all that super natural stuff that we were born with."

I was more than relieved at her words, though I was still kind of surprised for her mentioning the super human world. All this time I hadn't thought about the fact, that also Anastasia was a super human with an extraordinary power. She probably knew more about it then me and maybe she had some answers.

"Can you forgive me?" my sister wanted to know and I could make out the hesitation in her voice. Could I do that? I think the answer was already clear. I wouldn't have called her if I couldn't.

"Yes. And I hope you can forgive me too, for my behavior or more me acting as a total bit***," I spoke and then remembered that she didn't liked it when I cursed, though she surprisingly laughed it off.

"Forgive and forgotten," she answered and I smiled happily. Relieved that she could also forgive me.

"Thank you."

"Nothing to thank me for Celia. So how have you been? How is it at the other enterprise?"

"You know where I am?" I asked her surprised, remembering that I had only written her a letter, where it says that I went to an university and that she should not bother to visit me. I really had been a horrible person to her.

"Yes. I hope you don't mind, but Juliette got in touch with me." This surprised me more than anything, but I wasn't mad. I just wondered why and how she knew where to find my sister.

"I don't, but I didn't expect you to know Juliette," I told her honestly, thinking about the reason for Juliette's behavior.

"I didn't know her personally and I was really surprised when she contacted me. I would have never thought that there was an enterprise this close to us. I actually tried to find a place, where no one would find us and you could grow up without any trouble," she admitted and I imagined her in a young age, taking care of a little girl that was me. She must have went through a lot.