Ready for pick up!

*You were at the gym working out on your own for about 2-3 hours. You were at the treadmills for 15mins before getting off to take a break. As you were getting a drink out of your water bottle you saw three guys checking you out. One of them had
short, blonde, curly hair and was light skinned. Another was dark skinned with two long braids. The last one was also light skinned with a big curly Afro. You were staring at them as they were staring at you while whispering back and forth to each other. You decided to walk over and question them.*

Jacob: (Whispers) I told y'all to stop staring, now she's coming over here.

Ray: Alright y'all just act natural

*You get over to them and they just randomly smile like idiots.*

You: Um...hey? I saw you guys staring and wanted to come over and ask why...

Ray: Well first lemme say that my name is Ray, and that I'm an artist and it's my job to stare at beautiful women..."

*You began to blush a little until you saw the other one with light skin and short curly hair just standing there still smiling.*

You: (Waves hand in front of his face) Umm, hello? This is a gym, you're here to work out remember?

Chres: Well actually, I'm a thief and I'm currently here to steal yo heart, Miss...

*You blush once again before looking over at the last one with the big curly afro.*

Jacob: (Just shrugs his shoulders) My name is Jacob.

You: (Says sarcastically) Nice pick-up line.

Ray: (Sucks teeth) Talk about pick-up line....IF YOU WERE A BOOGER I'D PICK YOU FIRST!

Chres: What the fuck, man? Anyways y/n don't mind him, but anyways...you must be the reason for global warning because you're hot!

You: Look boys, I apologize if I started something by walking over here, I just wanted to know why y'all were staring..

Ray: Naw, we gon finish what you started then.

Chres: Yeah!

Jacob: You know what, I'm think I'm finna go over to te bench presses. (Walks Away)

*You began to sense that Jacob was the more common sensed one out of the three and sort of wished he stayed.*

You: Well then, I think imma jus-

Ray: If you were a new sandwich at McDonalds, you'd be called McGoregous!

*You began to giggle a little cuz you thought it was cute, what he said, but then you felt a tickle in your nose and sneezed.*

Ray: Bless you

You: Thank you. (Looks at Chres and waits for him to say bless you.)

Chres: You see...I would say God bless you but it looks like He already did.

You: Haha. Thanks

Ray: You know Y/N I'm not just a visual artist, I'm also a musical artist

You: Oh really? How so?

Ray: (Begins rapping) Excuse me for interrupting, and I'm not tryna make a pass, but you must be leaving the country if you're packing that much ass.

You: (Raise an eyebrow in amazement. Partially because you couldn't believe that he would say that and partially because he actually did have some flow with him)

Chres: Hey baby! Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm not a poet, but damn shawty you fine!

You: (Giggles) That's cute.

Ray: What?!? That was wack! He got that from me when we were at the amusement park and he tried to holla at the food court girl! Absolutely, NO creativity!

Chres: (Sucks teeth) Stop being such a baby just cuz your pick-up lines are lame and over-used

Ray: They're over-used cuz you keep on using them!

Chres: You know what Ray, you're just mad cuz I got Y/N on lock with my muscles (flexes his arms)

Ray: A headlock maybe. You gon go to hug her and have her passed the fuck out from lack of oxygen.

Chres: Don't worry about Ray, A/N he's just another goon of mine and can't help but hate.

Ray: Hey A/N do you like bananas or blueberries?

You: Blueberries...why?

Ray: Cuz I wanna know-

Chres: WHAT KINDA PANCAKES TO MAKE YOU IN THE MORNING! Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Ray: YO! Why you gotta ruin everything though?

Chres: That pick-up line ruined itself.

You: I actually thought it was swee-

Ray: Not now A/N this is not about you. I'm tired of dis nigga thinking he better then me.

Chres: I don't think nothing!

Ray: (Sucks teeth) Nigga what?

Chres: Why think about it, when it's already hella obvious that I am? Yo A/N is there a magnet in your pants?

You: What? Um, no why?

Chres: Cuz I'm attracted to yo BUNS OF STEEL, DARLIN!

You: (A bit offended) Um, excuse me??

Ray: Ayee! Now look at chu Chres!

Chres: Shut the fuck up Ray!

Ray: Umm.....A/N???

You: Yes?

Ray: I just shit my pants...can I get in yours?

You: That's it! I'm done!

Chres: Ray! It's all your fault!

Ray: How is this my fault?

*Ray and Chres begin arguing and you just stand there and wait for them to stop, but then that other boy Jacob comes back over while the two are still arguing.*

Jacob: (Whispers in your ear) I think someone just farted, maybe we should get out of here...and go grab something to eat while we're leaving.

*You just smile and without a word gather all your things together and leave with Jacob as Ray and Chres continue yelling at each other.*

Ray: You have absolutely no respect for me? I thought we were bros!?

Chres: Ha! You wanna talk about disrespect? How about the fact that it smells like Jacob's freaking flatulence over here and that he's not even here anymore?!

*They both look around*

Ray: Hey...and neither is A/N

Chres: You don't think Jacob and A/N...

Ray: (Realizes what Chres is about to say) Jaaaaaaaaacob!!!

*They both run out the gym*

Both: MY NIGGA WHYYYYYYY!