Chapter 1

***Warning- there is abuse in this chapter***

Lillian's PoV-

Most people think my life is easy, or that I am a quiet little nerd who was dating the quarterback of the football team.

But my life the opposite of easy or simple. Now everyone thinks I am a total jock.I walked into my best friend and boyfriend having sex.

Now I have no one. I have no friends.

My Mom is dead and my dad hates me. I have no siblings. I have no one I can go to. What am I suppose to do now?

I snuck out last night to go that stupid party and now I have to pay the price. I have to get up and face my dad. Then after that, I have to go to school and face 'Them."

I slowly get up out of my uncomfortable bed. I go and take a shower.

After my shower, I change into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. It is hot out but I have to cover the bruises I am about to get.

I hurry downstairs. It is quiet for once. 'Maybe he isn't here' I thought as I start for the door.

Then a hand grabs my hair and yanks me back hard. I slam into the wall. I groan as I hit the floor. "Where'd you go last night?" My dad asks. His breath smells of alcohol.

"I..I went out with Jason," I say. Then his fist collided with my face. I go flying back into the wall again. "What have I told you about that boy" he spits as he keeps hitting me.

He punches me in the stomach and ribs until I fall. Then he continues kicking me.

"Stay away from that boy! Now get up and go to school! If you say one word to anyone you will regret it!" My father screams at me. I slowly stand up and limp out of the house.

I walk to school. My whole body hurts.

I arrive at school and everyone just laughs at me. I pull my hood on and look at the ground.

I go to my locker and grab my stuff to my first class. I turn to walk to my next class and someone runs right into me. People all around start laughing.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there. Next time try not to be in my way" says Ashly my ex-best friend.

Jason's hand was around her waist. They start making out in front of me. I just bend down and grab my stuff. I push past them and walk into my first class.

I sit in the back and keep my face hidden.

"Have you seen the new guy? He is so hot!" I hear some of the girls in front of me say.

"I know! The whole bad boy image and all! Yum!" says another.

I roll my eyes and tell myself I am never getting another boyfriend.

Ashly and Jason walk in with their 'Friends'.

"What a loser!" says Ashly, as she looks at me. I keep my head down.

How could I have been so dumb as to think that they were my friends?

"Alright, class! Take your seats!" says the teacher as she walks in.

Everyone sits down and then the door opens again. I don't even look up.

"You must be Drake." says our teacher.

"Yes. Where do I sit?"

"You chose."

"Sit by me," says Ashly.

I mentally groan. My life is totally screwed.