1: Am I dying or what?

Split,plit,plit. Blood splattered across the floor. My blood. The cold stadium suddenly turned black, but as I shook my head, it returned to full focus. I looked down at my hand, my bloodied hand, the hand holing onto my waist, the hand that was keeping me alive. I reached down with my free hand, yanking out a piece of glass in my wake. I quickly hunched over and coughed up blood. 'Stupid fame, stupid fortune, stupid family ' I muttered weakly. 

He had been drunk. Again.

 He had hurt you. Again. 

Someone had saved you. Not this time.

 'I'm alone this time.' I convinced myself.

 The fame of being Junoir World Prix winner had sent him over the edge. 

The reward money, all of it, gone into his drinking habits.

The death of your mom killed his spirit.

The smashed liquor bottle, half of the glass in your waist, was at your feet. The faint lights of the ice rink made you head spin.

'I'm dying' I realized. I leaned against the wall behind me and sighed. 'Well I guess I went out in a bang' was my finale thought as my eyes closed. Suddenly, I heard a beeping. A machine. 

Am I Dying Or What?

Hope you all liked the first chapter of "Till Death Do Us Part" . I've been having tons of things going on, like forgeting my own aniverary with my... You know what? My life doesn't matter right now. Lets just put my personal life in the trash can and get back to this story. I won't be updating any of my other writings soon, except maybe the percy jackson collection because tomorrows Nico Di Angelo's Birthday....... Hmmmmmm.

I also found this amazing tag on Musically!!! Its called #magech. A war between Magicians and Inventors!!!! I suggest that you all go check it out!!!

Well, Until Next Time Loves!!