Order Omega Part I

..."*kisshhhhhh* Order Omega has been activated. Follow all security protocols that go along with this mission. Remember, take your time and we will succeed. This mission will start as soon as we give the word. Allahu Akbar! *kisshhhhh*"...

3 years later....

Order Omega... Phase I...

The school bell rang as James hurried to his eighth period class, wishing he could get out of school already. It had been a long day for him since he had gotten little sleep the night before due to working at his job and not being able to sleep for a few hours. He tried to pay attention to the teacher as she lectured on an important assignment that the class was doing. He opened his Chromebook to watch a video that his teacher had created to be able to take the notes he needed to have.

When his teacher wasn't looking, he opened a favorite game of his and played it to pass time as he didn't have his headphones to listen with. While playing, he was talking with a girl that was sitting next to him.

"Hey Kayla, you have any plans this weekend?" James asked her.

"Nah, not really besides reading my fanfics. What about you?" Kayla turned to face him, her black hair moving over her shoulders.

"Nothing that I know of besides work and whatever else my mom has planned for us." He proceeded to check his watch to check on the time and sees that it's time for him to leave. "See ya later! Have a great night!"

James walked out to a heavily armored, blue F-150 that he got as a gift and drives it almost all the time. He put his stuff in and waited for the bell to ring to pick up his sister and to head home. He pondered on what he had to do the next day but little did he know that the next day would bring unexpected results. His plan for the evening was to relax and to work on things that needed to be done. Little did anyone know, he was a high-ranking soldier of a military that almost no one knew about. James and his family and a few head of states knew about the military and was able to share a few classified information in order to take out terrorists that threatened the world.

James shifted a bit as Kayla entered the vehicle. "How was your day?" he asked as he started up the pickup. "Hope you had a good day." James pulled the pickup out of the parking spot and carefully navigated out of the school parking lot. He and Kayla were quiet all the way home and upon entering the house, James's cell phone buzzed. He got it out and saw a message telling him to meet someone at the Pittsburgh Airport.

James dropped off his sister at the house and quickly made his way to the freeway. The pickup hummed as it moved along the road. Shortly after he got on the freeway, James was crossing a river on a bridge, the glittering water looking full within the banks. A Boeing CH-47 Chinook fluttered by the bridge, heading towards the airport. James took the next exit and approached a barred gate with a highly trained guard force standing in defensive positions around the gate. A corporal marched up to the driver's window as James rolled it down to show his I.D. and proceeded in the gate that had opened for him.

As James drove in the compound, he took a glance at the M1131 Fire Support and the M1126 Stryker ICV vehicles that were lined up in neat order around the base. A lot of activity was going on as men were jogging and making sure that the equipment was fully functional. He spotted a parking spot next to a big building and watched the Chinook land on a helipad next to a hanger bay. James parked and walked in the building, saluting the guard that was on duty. "What room am I supposed to meet in?" he asked the guard. The guard checked a roster and replied, "Room 305."

James walked to an elevator and called it. He checked his email to see if any important information had come up. The bell dinged as the doors opened and he stepped in and stood next to a soldier, the 3rd floor button was lit. "Hello sir," said the soldier in a deep voice. "We have gotten wind of something big that might be taking place soon."

"Hey Chavez, what do you mean by 'big'?" James replied, his eyebrows crinkling into a frown. "So, you know that terrorist group that we've kept our eyes on for a while? They've been awfully quiet for a while." The doors to the elevator opened and Chavez and James walked to a door labeled 305. A guard opened the door for them, revealing a small, but nicely furnished conference room that they could talk without being eavesdropped.

"We got a little concerned that they were being so quiet and decided to search one of their bases but found it abandoned. We figure that they were gone for about a month. We aren't sure where they went. They could have gone anywhere in the world. The investigation hasn't led up to any results yet."

"Hmm.... Wonder why....," mused James with a frown on his lips. "Where could they have gone?"

"No one knows yet apparently. I just wanted to give you the update on it as they could be anywhere." Chavez said, looking at the smooth surface of the table.

"If you think it's important enough to tell me...then you guys must think that some are in America?" James said, even more concerned. The possibility of the terrorist coming over in America was a real chance but where were they? That was the question.

"That is a real possibility that we must consider, sir. What they would target, we don't know yet besides the usual list of targets." Chavez said, rubbing his hands together. "Well, that was all we had for you today."
"Thanks Chavez," replied James, smiling. "I'll stop by the armory to make sure everything is ready for action." He stood up and walked out of the conference center, pondering about the Intel he heard. James entered the elevator and hit the basement button to go down to the armory and get some weapons checked out. The bell dinged as the elevator arrived at the correct floor and the doors opened.

James walked over to a secured door and swiped his ID in a slide and a buzzer sounded and the door slid open. He walked over to a sign that said: Rifles Aisle and selected an M4 and picked up several boxes full of rounds and several magazines. He stepped out of the aisle and looked for the grenades and the M203 grenade launcher attachment for the rifle and found them a few aisles over. The grenades James picked up were smoke and tear gas. Walking a few aisles over, he picked up a Glock 22 with a holster with ammunition and magazines. James left the building, storing the supplies in a case in the flatbed of his pickup. He checked to make sure that he had his Kevlar armor with him in case he needed it. James looked up to the setting sun and wondered what the new day would bring...

*ksssh* Order Omega is a go! Remember your training and you will win honor. Allahu Akbar! *ksssh*

End of Part I