Chapter 5: Information

I swiftly turn around, I immediately start looking at everyone trying to find this man again. Not just any man but THE MAN that killed Rossi.

David looks confused and isn't helping any, I run outside cars pass by and I look around in every direction. People walking by give me crazy looks, of course this is New York so there's a lot of people giving me this look.

The sunshine is right in my face and I can feel the heat rising, I turn to face away from the sun when I see someone calling for a cab and I squint to see better. The tattoo.

I rush to the man waving down a taxi cab. Only a couple more feet and I'll be face to face with him. Face to face with a murderer, great. I can hear David yelling my name to come back, I'm so close to finding one of the men that killed Rossi I cant just stop now.

Stopping to catch my breathe, I made it. Good news first right? The mans still there when I arrive, bad news now I'm face to face with one of the four business men that killed Rossi.

"Hello and your name is?" He speaks deeply, "My name is Jessica and I was wondering if I could borrow your phone for a second to make a quick call." I keep my phone in my back pocket and push it down further so he doesn't see it. He hands me his phone and I immediately dial David's number.

He doesn't pick up so I leave a voice mail, "I've got him-" before I could finish my sentence, I feel a needle go in my neck, I feel dizzy then everything goes black.
I have been drugged.

Last thing I could see was David looking at me and the inside of a taxi cab. Everything is muffled and all I feel is the movement of the car but that doesn't matter now, I've been drugged and I don't think I'm making out of this alive.