10am-11:01am

Flower/tattoo shop AU

10am
Enoch

'Urg...

Life.'

Enoch thought to himself as the howling wind finally ciced to pound his ears.He stopped to read the glowing sign on the grey window.
"O'Connor Tattoos"
His family owned the shop,so he'd already had one full sleve, eventhough hes only 18.
The old door creeked as he opened it,a small bell ringing on his way in.He had a solo all day shift as he did every Tuesday.The small front room was dingy and showcased an array of tattoo designs.He hated his job,the small shop only attracted drunken fools or egar tourists.There was only one bonus to working such a job.The window.Yes,a window.Or more accurately what he could see laid across the street through the window.A small shop,like his own in size but was a pale yellow and displayed bright flowers of every shade and shape.
        Usually he hated such a shop,bright,happy and colourful but he loved this shop and its occupant.He had saw her one Tuesday afternoon,and suddenly felt a wave of inspiration creating his best tattoo piece yet.Enoch didn't know her name so he just called her "Marshmallow"

Why? You ask.

Well how the hell is Enoch supposed to know,shes the only person he ever took the slightest interest in.
   Today her fiery hair was pulled into a neat side braid,she wore a pink floral dress which complemented her green eyes beautifully.Everything about her was perfect.The store held two more occupants he knew one of then was Emma Bloom who attended his university,the other was a mystery Enoch had no intention of solving.

Olive

There he was,the cutiest boy she'd ever seen,he worked in a tattoo shop that laid accross the street from her place of work.It was a quaint flower shop that her friend fionna owned.Olive was haapy to lend a hand there whenever she could.
    Today the boy was working in the front room where Olive had an amazing view of the shops interior and the handsome boy too...
    He had dark curls what she guess he didnt bother to tame,his dark eyes matching perfectly.He was incredibly pale and looked almost dead,but yet strangly,he also seemed to glow to her.She had no idea who he was apparently Emma knew but she couldn't just ask her ,that would be weird.Her shift began at 10:30 she was a little early so she took it upon herself to sit on the small bench that was conveniently place directly outside the shop,she sat on the wood with a soft thud,took out her sketchbook and began to draw what ever came to her mind,today was tattoo ideas,obviously inspired by the boy across the street.

******

Enoch stepped out of the shop for a cigarette,his family didn't like his smoking,but his family wasn't here to stop him...

About a minute later a gust of wind took them both by surprise,the page Olive was currently working on flew out her book,like her,the book was delicate and fragile.The page fluttered across the empty road directly towards the mystery boy.

Enoch thanked his quick thinking and managed to grab her paper before it touch him and was able to save his face and cigarette.

He analysed the drawing for a while,seeing beautiful floral tattoo designs coating the page, soft footsteps took him out of his thoughts as he looked up to see Marshmallow approaching nervously.
This couldn't be her work could it ??
She coughed lightly before asking for her paper,and apologising multiple times for the inconvenience she caused.He handed her the paper,complimenting her work.A light blush appeared on her cheeks.Before she walked away Enoch shouted over
"Whats your name,love?"
He asked quickly as if he was going to phase out of existence if he didn't ask right then and there.

"Umm...i-its Olive"
Olive replied sheepishly.

"Well Olive,I'm Enoch"
Enoch said,putting emphasis on her now known name.

"What time do you finish?"
He continued,taking a step closer

"6pm"
She replied

"See you at 6 then"
He said,almost sounding confident.
She nodded quickly and ran off back to the cute little shop.

He put out the rest of his smoke and wandered back into his shop,immediately looking at the time.

11am

Then again

11:01

Then again

11:01

Still..?

Okay.maybe he was more exited to see her then he cared to admit.

AN///
Ahhh sorry for not updating recently,ive had a bunch of school work and just generally been pretty uninspired recently,but ill try to change that

Okayy.Thank.Bai