The Cursed one

I really hope you all like my stories that im plainin on wrighting and posting for you guys.... if you keep posted and let me if i like the stroies, I would really like that a lot... love you guys

Charity

The cursed One

charpter one

It was one dark and stormy night in my world. the trees were swaging there arms all around the place, the rain hitting my face roughly and as usual im running as fast as i could, Laughing menacly IT was after me. Everyone is known to call her The Lady of the Lake. She was called that because over fifty years ago a beautiful woman of the name kayla marton was married to the most handsome man in all the land she was happy. She thought they both were in love but soon found put that she loved him but he did not return the love back to her. She had a very big secert that she did not tell not even the ones she loved. She was indeed a witch and not only that she was the most powerfull in all the world. She was waiting for the right time to tell her husband. So oneday she went out for a walk. Thats when she decided to tell him. So she turned around and ran to tell him. When she go there she heared voices besides her husband, then a there was a bang, soon after that theres was moaning from a woman and her husband. she raced to there room and on the bed was her husband on top of another women. She was so angery that her eyes turn black, vocie sounde like a demon took over her, her skin plae white, and she started to float in the air. She damned her husband to live on earth never to age and to look so repulsive that no women would ever want to look at him let alone touch him. Theres was only one way to break the curse on them was for him to fall in love with someone and have them love him back also.

She turned the women into a creature so vile far worst then anything that you can ever imagine. The Lady of the Lake. She loves the pain of her self and others. She hunts for any young women that come into the woods so that they can never get towards The Beast. The reason for her existents is she haunts the witch's husband untill a young woman comes and breaks the cursed. He's trapped in a large house far in the woods. Everyone calls him The Cursed One or The beast. The Lady of the lake is also ment to kill and eat the women to make sure none of them meet The beast. She use to be very beautiful and had long black hair that looke like a raven's feathers on the sunlight, had these bright blue eyes that you looked into and got lost in them, and she had these lushes long legs. To many mens eyes she was the perfect women. Now her black hiar looked gross and looked water down and as if it hasnt been washed in a very long time, her skin was turned so pale that it would make a vampire seem taned, her legs looked like they were about to fall off any second, the worst part about her would be her eyes they had no color in them just white and she can still see out of them. Its very creepy.

As for me, my name is Blake Logan and yes i'm a girl so don't push me cause i will beat your ass for makeing fun of it. I love my name. I have long brown hair that always in a pony tail, I alays wear blue jeans, running shoes, and a t-shirt, I have evy green eye and I have always carry my three guns, three knifes, and my bow-n-arrows with me. See my mom and dad died when i was 12 years old, 7 years ago today. After they died i trained and learned to have no emotions. I'm one of the best like me in the world. So back to the story. I was running though the woods, I looked back and saw she was catching up. I picked up my speed and just then a gate came to my view. I pulled out my gun and shot the girl right between her eyes and shot again in her legs. Now you would think that would kill her well all it did was slow her down for a second. She laughed evilly at the pain. I got to the gate, opened, and stepped though. i stopped and turned around and stood there till she got close enough. I then took out my bow-n-arrows. I pulled the two arrows back and the relased them. They hit her between the eyes. She went flying in the air with the impact. I quickly shut the gate and locked it. I then laid down on the ground and fell into a deep sleep.