Rebel Girl

Chapter 2:Lost

After my father died I wondered was this suppose to happen?,what do I do now?,how am I suppose to continue?,then I came to my final thought a thought burning with hatred,anger,and I felt every part of my body was going to explode...and I loved it all the heat burning inside of me even though I didn't express it on the outside I felt it on the inside and all I could think of was revenge, then thats when the sound of my mom crying at the funeral snap me back to reality.

she came up to me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry about what happen,but there are some guys who are after our family,all I need you to do is trust...me" she said with a sad but strong look on her face.

"I'm not sure about who I can truly trust in this family after i've been lied to so many years" I said feeling that spark of anger inside of me again.

"I know this is kind of a big blow right now, but I need you to trust me as your mother"

" I'll think about it " I said not really sure what to think of that.

I sat there watching my father get burried into the ground, none of this wold've happen if those people hadn't killed him what do they want?

I snapped back,what ever they want I'm going to end it once and for all...then I realize I was crying and shaking and my body was red..revenge was what I wanted and revenge is what i'll get.

TO BE CONTINUED.....