Chapter 18

I put on a loose tank top and bleached shorts. I was meeting Tyler Oakley, Marcus Butler, and Caspar Lee today. The rest of them I was going to meet tomorrow before the concert.

I put my hair in a ponytail before walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey babe," Harry said, pecking me on the lips.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked, plugging my phone into a charger.

"In an hour," Harry said, yawning. I grabbed an Arizona Iced Tea from the refridgerator and opened it, scrolling through instagram.

"Alli c'mere," Harry said, opening our hotel door.

"Okay..." I said, following him.

"I want to show you something," he said, leading me to his car.

I got in and we went driving through Sydney. I looked out the window and looked at the different shops.

"Harry where are we going?" I asked him finally.

"Somewhere," he said with a smile, turning the radio on. I rolled my eyes.

***

We arrived at a park. I got out of the car and Harry lead me to somewhere. I was hoping he wouldn't be spotted by fans, although there werent many people at all in this park.

He finally stopped by a guard rail. I looked up and saw a beautiful view of the beach and the Sydney Opera House.

"It's beautiful Harry," I said with a smile, looking up at him.

"I always come here whenever we go to Australia," he said, smiling.

"I wish I came here more often," I laughed.

Harry inched closer to me, before gently grabbing my cheek.

"Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" Harry asked with a smile.

"Of course, Harry," I smiled, before passionatley kissing the sweet boy.

***

We were at the stadium where One Direction would be playing for their concert tomorrow. Marcus, Tyler, and Caspar were to be here any minute now.

I sat in the front row of the empty stadium, watching the boys rehurse. Liam seemed frustrated at the coregrapher, as well as Louis. It would be nice to just let them do their own thing for once.

"Are you Alli?" I heard someone ask me. I turned around to see Tyler.

"Hi! Yeah I am," I said with a smile, standing up.

"It's nice to meet you!" He said, giving me a hug.

"Nice to meet you too, Tyler," I hugged him back, smiling. "Where are Caspar and Marcus?" I asked.

"They should be here in a few minutes, I think they got stuck in traffic," Tyler laughed. I smiled.

"5 minute break guys!" The coregrapher announced. I watched Harry grab a water bottle and walk down the steps toward me.

"Hi Tyler!" Harry said.

"Hi Harry! Nice to see you again," Tyler exclaimed, shaking his hand.

"So how are you liking Australia so far?" Tyler asked me.

"I love it," I said. "I wanna come here more often." I nudged Harry with my elbow and laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"We're hereee!" Someone screamed from the back of the stadium.

"Caspar!" Tyler yelled, turning towards the two boys.

"Is that Alli?!" Caspar fangirled.

"Hi Casp!" I said, laughing. "Hi Marcus!"

They walked towards us and I gave each of them a hug.

"Nice to meet you Alli," Marcus said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too," I replied, smiling as well.

I glanced up on stage and saw Liam climbing up something.

Oh god. I'm worried about this concert.