First Letter

Dear, Jason

I know that you might not get this but i really hope you do eventually.
My life has been really hectic but whenever i want to just not run away from that bomb in a mission or take that shortcut from the roof to the alley, i think of you.If you didn't know, this is my first letter.I know you and you might get confused and think you missed a bunch of letters from me.When you left the team started falling apart.Dick got sad,you were his little brother.When Dick got sad,Wally and him stopped talking and Wally got sad, Wally and Artemis eventually stopped being near each other, Artemis got sad and stopped talking with Kaldur,He stopped talking with Megan, Megan got sad and thought she did something wrong.She found out you died and stopped talking to Conner.I guess i was first one to actually become depressed though.I became solo for a while and moved to New York.In New York I found the Avengers.We teamed up for a while with twins named Wanda and Pietro after i got kidnapped by HYDRA and got placed with them! Guess what though? Me and Pietro started dating!But then he died from saving Hawkeye and this little boy so..i guess Aphrodite placed a curse on me or something?
After Pietro died i couldn't let anyone else die and i made them think i died.Though I guess i was dead from the start?Im glad we told each other everything.We-I mean I can talk to you about anything!I guess you cant though cause your dead.If your wondering why i haven't said anything like 'Dam smack bar!' or anything well...i thought it would be respectful of i didn't do any of that.

I guess this is the end of my first letter!Talk to you in the second one?

Love your best friend,

Eve Tarati,always at your service!

P.S:Im only not at your service when I'm sleeping! ⚫️^⚫️