Well Sh!t

DOLAN'S P.O.V.

We found the people who were in the selfie on the phone. I hope they're friendly, or at least friendly enough to not insult us or not refuse to help. We walk over to them and they're one hump away from dry-fucking in an old green lawn chair; right there in public for everyone to see. We silently watch them for a minute. But they're so into their intense make-out session that they don't notice me and Hellbent standing only a few feet away from them, watching. I'm not really surprised though. I mean, Hellbent and I didn't even hear my own neighbors knocking on my door a little while ago, even though they knocked THREE times. I don't know how we didn't hear them or how they heard us in the first place. Oh well, I guess I really shouldn't be concerned about it now. It's not like I can do anything about it. Though maybe I should stay away from those neighbors for a little while...at least if I don't want a lecture on sex. Hellbent finally says something to them.

"Um, excuse me?" I don't know if they didn't hear us or are just ignoring us, but either way, they don't answer. Hellbent speaks up again; this time he talks a little louder.

"Um, exCUSE Me?" He repeated. Still no response.

"Um, I'm sorry for interrupting your fun and I'm sure that the majority of people here are enjoying this almost-porno that you're making in public. But will you PLEASE stop what you're doing for five seconds and answer a few simple questions?!" This time they look up. The girl looks disappointed and Gary looks pissed. I have a bad feeling about these people.

"What do yous want?" Gary sounds pissed too.

"Well, first we have your phone..." I pulled the phone from Hellbent's jacket pocket and held it up in front of everyone.

"MY PHONE!" He and the girl stood up and he snatched it out of my hands.

"Where the fuck did ya get this?!"

"I'm not exactly sure..." Hellbent said. So far, the girl has stayed quiet with odd look on her face. The one you get when you're trying to remember where you saw a certain something, but just can't put your finger on it. Just now she got a new look on her; like she just found the answer she was looking for.

"Gary, bae! I knows where they gots your phone!" She yells. Gary shot around to face her.

"Annique, baby, What do ya mean?"

"This the fucker who ya fought with the other night! The one who called me a bitch!"

"Oh, yeah! That asshole!" They both look at us extremely pissed. I step back a little bit.

"What? Listen, I don't remember a thing from the past three days. What did I do?" Hellbent asked. The girl, Annique, shoots him a dirty look and turns to me. She starts to explain.

"Mister fuck-face over here, spilled his drink all over me twos days ago and didn't even apologized! So I took his car! I crashed it and he found me when our friends were towings it. He started calling me a bitch and when my Daddy Gary tried to get him for me, he beat him up! He musta got the phone then!"

"Oh, that's what happened..."

"I wanna rematch fucker!" Gary yells at us as he lunges at Hellbent. Hellbent moves out of the way and Gary slams his head against the pavement. He gets back up and goes for Hellbent again. Hellbent punches and kicks him in the stomach, easily winning the fight. Yet he gets back up and Annique pulls out a knife. Well shit...