1, 2, 3, CLEAR.

Aoi's POV.

My Ash is being looked over. Samantha and Kane just walked into the hospital with Alba.

Kane was holding Alba. Samantha came right over to me. She wrapped her arms around me.

" Thank you for finding my baby. " She cried into my shoulder. I hugged her back.

" I'm sorry. " I said to her.

" Hunny you have nothing to be sorry for. You messed up. Everyone makes mistakes." she said putting her hand on my cheek.

" Daddy " Alba yelled from Kein's arms. I went to them and she jumped into my arms.

" Hi Baby." I said to her as she cuddled into my arms.

" Thank you. " Kein said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded, and said.

" She has to be okay. I won't be able to forgive myself if she's not. "

" She will be. I know she will because I know how much she loves you two."

" Well I'm pretty sure she hates me right now "

" no she doesn't. She told me she was mad at you. But she loves you too much to let you go completely.  So give her time, she will come back to you. " He said then walked over to his wife. Who was on the phone, I assume calling kellen .

About an hour later, a doctor came out.

" Ash will be physically fine but mentally, I'm not so sure. " he said.

" Why" Samantha asked.

" Well... She was raped and beaten multiple times. "

I gave Alba to Benji,

" can you take her somewhere and just keep her occupied for a while. " he nodded and left. When I knew they were out of earshot.

" FUCK" I yelled and punched the vending machine. Sam jumped.

" she is awake. "He said. my head snapped up.

" What room is she in." I said quickly. 

" 243" I looked at Kein and Samantha.

" Go." She said and I sprinted to her room .

When I opened the door I saw her lying there, all bandaged up. Her eyes were closed. I took her hand.

" Baby." I said. She slowly opened her eyes, they were bloodshot.

" Yuu " Her eyes welled up.

" Ya "

"I love you. Don't ever leave me. " She said as the tears in her eyes flooded over. I felt tears of my own fall down my face.

" I will never leave you. " I said my hand cupping the side of her head pulling it to mine.

" I love you so much. " I said pressing my mouth to hers. Our tears mixing together.

" I don't want us to fight anymore. I forgive you." She said. I smiled and kissed her again.

" It won't ever happen again, I promise. "

" I know. "

AWWW THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER,,,, TEAM AOI AND ASH. ...LEAVE COMMENTS.