Twins • Dolan Twins Threesome ♡

NOT MINE! FROM TUMBLR ♡

WARNING: This features mature content. If you are not comfortable with sexual content, PLEASE DO NOT READ.

I had just gotten done brushing my teeth before hopping into bed with Ethan. Since he had his own apartment and neither of us liked sleeping alone, I spent the night quite a bit. Grayson, his twin brother, never minded it either when he would wake up to find me in his kitchen making pancakes before Ethan got up. Grayson would always greet me with a warm smile and a “thank you” as I handed him a plate of blueberry pancakes.
Ethan was already lying in bed as I pulled the covers up to my chin and snuggled into his side. Once I got comfortable, he started stroking my hair. My mother always used to do it, so it gave me a sense of security, like I was safe with him. He did this every time we slept together (in a non-sexual way) until one of us fell asleep. Once he started doing that tonight, I decided that this was the time to ask him what I had been wanting to ask him for a while. He was always in his best moods right before he went to bed.
“Ethan?” I spoke quietly so that I wouldn’t wake up Grayson who was in the bedroom next door.
“Hmm?” Ethan responded.
“Can I- can I ask you something?” I stuttered nervously.
“Sure.”
“I want to- to try something.”
“What do you mean?” He sat up a little bit, looking at me with a curious expression.
“I mean like,” I paused. “Like in bed.”
“Go on,” he said, ushering me to continue.
“So I kind of wanna-” I stopped. “It’s not that-” I stopped again. “Nevermind.”
“No, tell me. What?” He sat up a little bit more.
“No, nevermind. It’s stupid,” I said as I turned the opposite way so that my back was to him.
“No, it’s not. You know we’ve done some kinky things. I won’t laugh at you,” he reassured me. It didn’t help.
I turned back around to face him. “It’s not that. I just want-” I paused, trying to think of the right way to put it. “More.”
“You want to go harder or something?” he asked seriously.
“No, no, no. I- well I- I just thought that maybe- I know he’s your brother and everything, but-”
“Wait… you want to have a threesome with my brother?” he said, shocked.
I knew that he would react like this. I knew that I shouldn’t have even brought it up in the first place. I knew that he would think that I liked his brother more than him, which was not the case at all, but I still decided to ask him anyway. He’ll for sure break up with me now, I thought.
“No, Y/N. There’s no way. Maybe if it were someone else, but he’s my brother. Not just my brother, but my identical twin. I’m sorry, but I just can’t do that,” he said. “It’s too… weird.”
“It’s okay. I understand,” I said as I rolled over, my back to him again.
We didn’t say anything after that. We just sat in silence for a while until I heard snores, signaling that he had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes as well and fell asleep hoping that he would forget about it in the morning.
*A week later*
I was on my way to Ethan’s. He had asked me to come over and told me that he wanted to see me right away. My mind immediately thought of the worst, that he had just been diagnosed with cancer and was going to tell me that he only had two months to live. I rushed to his apartment, praying that he was okay.
When I got there, I knocked, but when nobody answered, I pulled out the spare key that he gave to me for emergencies. Since he had told me that he needed to see me and was now not answering the door, my mind started racing again. What if he was being held hostage? I thought. I quickly unlocked the door and opened it to find Ethan and Grayson sitting on the couch watching a movie.
“What the fuck, Ethan. I thought you were in danger!” I said furiously, speeding over to their positions on the couch. When I reached Ethan, I pushed his shoulder. “Don’t fucking do that to me ever again! I thought this was important.”
Ethan turned his head to me. “I’m sorry, babe, but this is important,” he said.
“Well, I meant in a life or death sort of way. This clearly isn’t that kind of situation,” I said, still furious at Ethan.
“Okay, I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. Just sit down,” he said calmly. I sat down next to him on the couch. He put one of his arms around me while the other one placed itself on my thigh. I leaned into Ethan, wanting his warmth. He then started moving the hand that was on my thigh up and down, going a little higher every time. I looked at him with a confused look, but didn’t do anything else because it wasn’t like he was fingering me.
I continued to watch the movie, although I wasn’t really sure what we were watching because I was too busy thinking about why Ethan had asked me to come.
“Wha- oh,” I started to ask, but then I felt Ethan’s lips connect to my neck. I could feel him sucking and biting, giving me a hickie. “Ethan, what are you doing?” I asked. Grayson was in the room, and I wasn’t sure that I felt comfortable doing this in front of him. He ignored my question and worked his way up to my lips, pressing his own against them. He kissed me in a way that I had never been kissed before. It was rough, but I could tell that he was holding back a little, probably from Grayson being in the room. I put my hands on his chest and pushed a little bit, but just enough so that he could get the message that I wanted to talk. “Ethan,” I said once he pulled away. I looked at Grayson, then back at him.
“Oh, yeah. About that. Baby, I thought about what we talked about the other night and decided that I want this. So I talked to Grayson, and he agreed. So now, you get both of us, just like you wanted. We wanted to surprise you. So are you surprised?” he asked.
I stared at him speechless for a moment. I couldn’t believe that I was actually going to have a threesome with my hot boyfriend and his twin brother. This was what dreams were made of. I nodded, answering his question. He smiled. “Good. Now stand up, babygirl.”
I stood up, standing in front of Ethan. “Don’t worry. We’ll go easy on you,” Grayson said from behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started lightly kissing the spot just under my ear. Ethan leaned forward and gently placed his lips on mine. They could tell that I was a little bit overwhelmed because I hadn’t been expecting this. I was excited that this was happening of course, but still overwhelmed and slightly nervous. I grabbed onto Ethan’s shirt, pulling him closer to me. The kiss deepened, and the vibe spread to Grayson as well, and he started kissing me a little rougher. His big hands felt up my body. I tangled my hands into Ethan’s hair, lightly tugging on it. He let out a little moan.
“Also, babygirl, you are to call both of us ‘daddy.’ Do you understand?” Grayson asked.
I pulled away from Ethan for a second. “Yes, daddy,” I replied then reconnected our lips.
Grayson took hold of the end of my shirt and pulled it off, revealing my baby pink bra. Ethan almost always took a minute to admire my breasts when we had sex, but today he was impatient. He immediately resumed making out with me and pushed his crotch onto my thigh where I could feel his hard dick. I had always loved when I could feel when a guy was hard through his pants because it showed just how much he was turned on. I felt a rush of excitement and grabbed onto the back of Ethan’s red Boston t-shirt.
Grayson pulled away from me, and I felt a cold breeze on my back where he just was. I heard his shirt hit the floor and his body rejoin with mine. He grasped the clasp on my bra and undid it with a bit of struggle. Unlike Grayson, Ethan was always really good at removing bras, even better than me, and I’m the one that wears them. I had always wanted to ask him where he learned it, but decided to save that question for later. My bra was removed from my shoulders by Grayson and tossed somewhere on the floor. Ethan soon joined Grayson and me and removed his shirt.
It seemed like Ethan was tired of the position that we were in, so he pushed me onto the couch and pinned me down in a sitting position. I closed my eyes expecting his lips on mine once again, but felt nothing. I reopened my eyes and Ethan was staring down at me. He leaned down to my ear and whispered: “Remember, princess, after this you’re still mine.” His hand traveled down to the button on my jeans and unbuttoned it. Soon, my jeans were removed, and the only thing keeping me from being completely bare was my black panties.
Ethan positioned his hand on my clit through my underwear and started rubbing it in circular motions. “Oh, fuck babygirl, you’re so wet. I can feel you soaking through your underwear. Grayson, come feel how wet she is,” Ethan said. Grayson made his way over after (somewhat awkwardly) standing back and watching Ethan and me. Ethan got up and let Grayson feel me.
“Mmm, fuck. Who made you this wet?” Grayson asked. I moaned softly.
“You did, daddy,” I responded.
“Now that’s what I like to hear, babygirl,” he said. Grayson then attached his mouth to my boobs. His swirled his tongue around my nipple and moved down to my stomach. He kissed the waistline of my panties then skipped past where I needed him most and moved down to my thighs. His large hands grasped them and spread them apart. He lightly pecked the inside of my thighs, and I could feel another rush of excitement run through me.
Ethan walked back over to where Grayson and I lied after he had taken off his jeans. His cock was level with my face. “I want you to blow me, princess,” he said. I looked up at him and nodded. He moved closer to me, and I leaned forward wanting to pleasure him. I kissed his length through his black boxer briefs and gripped his hips. “Stop teasing, babygirl. Just suck daddy’s cock,” Ethan spoke, his voice raspy.
I pulled down his boxers and his thick cock sprang up. The tip was a deep red and precum was leaking out. I gripped the base of his dick in my hand and started stroking it. After a couple of strokes, I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip. Ethan groaned. I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around it and started bobbing my head back and forth.
Grayson seemed to have gotten bored of teasing me now that my mind was occupied with sucking Ethan off, so he slipped off my underwear and blew cold air on my heat. I moaned, sending vibrations to Ethan’s cock which caused Ethan to let out a low moan. Grayson attached his lips to my clit. I pulled off of Ethan’s cock and threw my head back. “Fuck, Grayson,” I whimpered.
Ethan pushed my head back to his throbbing member, and I opened my mouth again. I would go a little further down on his cock every time I bobbed my head, and soon I started deepthroating him. His tip would hit the back of my throat, making me gag a little, and he would let out a moan.
While I was still blowing Ethan, Grayson inserted a finger into me. He moved it in and out without trouble because I was so wet. He connected his mouth to my clit again, and my hands grasped onto his hair. He then inserted a second finger into me and curled them so that they hit my g-spot. I tugged at his hair and let out my most pornographic moan yet.
I looked up at Ethan and saw that his eyes were shut tightly, and he looked like he was about to cum. Once he realized that he was about to cum, he pulled out of my mouth. A string of saliva clung from my lip to his cock. “Fuck, you almost made daddy cum with that pretty mouth of yours,” Ethan said.
Grayson was still fingering me and sucking on my clit, and I could feel a knot forming in my stomach. I clenched around his fingers and came with a loud moan. Grayson withdrew from me and licked my juices off of his fingers. I lied there for a few seconds to try to recover from my orgasm while Grayson took off his jeans and boxers. He was bigger than Ethan.
“Who do you want to fuck you, babygirl?” Ethan asked.
Ethan was my boyfriend, and he knew what I liked, but I really wanted to try out Grayson.
“I want both of you,” I answered. They looked at each other with a confused look. “Not at the same time,” I added. “Just, like, switch out or something.” They seemed to understand and Ethan sat down next to me, his cock standing straight up. He slid a condom onto himself.
“Okay then, princess,” Ethan said. “I want you to ride me.” I climbed over him and straddled his lap, my slit just above his member. He took hold of his dick and ran his tip on my heat, teasing me.
“Please, daddy,” I whined.
“Beg for it,” said Ethan in a low voice. “Beg for my cock.”
“Please, daddy. I want your cock inside me so bad. I want to ride you, please,” I begged. He placed his hand on my hip while the other guided his length into me. I let out a moan and clung onto Ethan’s shoulders. After adjusting to his size, I started moving up and down with the help of Ethan who had his hands on my hips and was guiding me. He thrusted his own hips up into me and watched me sink onto his cock.
Grayson came up behind me and knelt on the couch, his dick in front of my face. “Suck,” he instructed. I opened my mouth, and he guided his member into my willing mouth. Since it was kind of hard for me to focus on much because of the immense pleasure Ethan was giving me, Grayson pulled my hair into a makeshift ponytail and started fucking my mouth. “Fuck, I love your mouth, oh my god,” he said. I looked up at him. “So fucking pretty.” He threw his head back and moaned loudly.
Ethan hit my g-spot with his dick that was inside of me, and I moaned around Grayson’s dick. Once he knew that he had found my g-spot, he hit that spot repeatedly over and over again, making tears well up in my eyes from the pleasure. “You’re so tight, holy shit, babygirl,” Ethan praised. Grayson pulled out of my mouth and stood back, watching me fuck his brother while stroking himself.
I wrapped my arms around Ethan’s neck and kissed his lips sloppily. “I’m so close,” I whimpered. I buried my face into his neck and bit into his shoulder as I felt my orgasm nearing. I clenched around him as I came and almost let out a scream, but held it back by biting Ethan’s shoulder. Instead, a very loud moan escaped from me. I rode out my orgasm and soon, he came into the condom with a groan.
I got off of Ethan, and he stood up and took a seat in a chair that was sort of facing where we were just fucking. At this point, I was so tired and a part of me just wanted to stop, but when I saw Grayson with his face flushed and his cock looking painfully hard, the fire inside of me ignited again. Grayson rolled on a condom and made his way over to where I sat on the couch. He placed a pillow by the armrest. “Lay down,” he barked, clearly sexually frustrated from having to wait for so long. I did as he ordered, and he climbed on top of me. He spread my legs, one resting on the back of the couch while the other was dangling off of the couch, my foot almost touching the floor. “I’m going to destroy you, babygirl,” he said darkly.
Grayson lined up his cock with my slit and wasted no time teasing me. He thrust straight into me and grunted. He immediately started thrusting in and out of me, and me being so sensitive, I was a moaning mess from the start. “Fuck, daddy, you’re so big, oh my god,” I moaned.
“Yeah? Am I making you feel good, princess? Hmm?” he asked. His voice had dropped in pitch so much and his voice was now so husky.
“Oh, yes, daddy. You make me feel so good,” I replied.
“I can already feel you clenching around me, babygirl. Are you gonna cum? Are you gonna cum for daddy? I bet you are,” he said. He started thrusting into me faster and harder. My nails scraped down his back.
“Yes, daddy. I’m so close,” I whispered, breathing hard.
“Fuck, princess, not yet. I want us to cum together,” Grayson said. I could feel it coming fast, and I needed to release. I held it back, scraping my nails down his back again and biting his neck in the process.
“Please, daddy, I need to cum,” I begged.
“Okay, let go, baby,” he ordered. I let go, and this time I really did scream. I was so sensitive from the other two orgasms that I had, which made this one so intense. Grayson came as well after waiting for so long with a loud moan. He collapsed onto me, both of us trying to catch our breaths.
I looked over to Ethan who was still sitting in his seat looking at Grayson and me. He had an unreadable expression on his face. Once I caught my breath, I broke the silence. “You okay, babe?” I asked Ethan.
He didn’t say anything for a moment. “Holy shit,” he finally said. I gave him a confused look. “That was hot.”
“It was?” I asked. Grayson seemed to be interested in the conversation, too, so he got off of me and sat down on the other side of the couch. I thought that Ethan might be kind of jealous by the end of this, but I was not expecting this reaction at all.
“Yeah. It was like porn starring my own girlfriend!” he said excitedly. Grayson and I looked at each other, smirks on our faces.
“So what does that mean?” Grayson asked.
“Well, if you guys are up for it, I think we should do this again sometime,” he suggested.
“I thought you said it was weird to have a threesome with your brother,” I responded.
“Well, I’ve seen him naked enough times anyway,” he replied.
Grayson and I looked at each other. “Well, if you’re okay with it…” I said to Grayson.
“Sure. Why not?” he answered.