four

"Be a good boy and show it to Daddy."

Honestly, Jungkook did not know what was more shocking; the fact that his daddy knows about the tapes or when his cock twitched after hearing those words. He absentmindedly nodded his head and lead his father to his room. They walked pass Jungkook's video games collection and to his bookshelf. He grabbed the largest book and went to his bed where his father decided to sit. The boy opened the book which appeared to be made into a secret storage. At the middle of the book, pages were cut to form a rectangular space. In the space was a box. Jungkook swiftly swiped the box out of the book and placed it on his lap. He opened it and inside was a collection of gay porn and some flashdrives. He fished out a white flashdrive then kept his stuff away.

"Daddy, h...how did you know about t...these?" Jungkook inserted the flashdrive to his flat screen tv.

"There isn't a thing I wouldn't know about you, son," Taehyung replied.

Jungkook hummed in response. He sat next to his father, waiting for the show to start. The door is already locked, curtains closed, and the light switched off. The thing is, Jungkook is really feeling awkward in a sexual way, if that's the right words.

The show has begun. It was a kissing scene, a rough one, between two boys, it was a fight for dominance. Jungkook looked at his father. It was his first time watching this with someone else besides Yoongi. His father looked at him so he shifted his gaze back to the tv.

"Birthday boy, why don't you sit on your father's lap?" Taehyung was pretty sure that he caught his son off guard. Jungkook slowly nodded and made his way to his father, sat on his lap and inhaled deeply. He sat on something bumpy, something hard on his ass. He blushed at the fact that he could sit on his father this way, feel his father this way. He could feel his father's hot breath on his nape, sending shivers through out his body.

Taehyung rested his hands on his son's thighs, massaging them lightly. His hands had its way near Jungkook's crotch area, slightly touching it with his thumb while massaging the upper thigh. Jungkook let out a low moan that wasn't gone unnoticed by Taehyung.

"You like being touched by daddy huh? You like this?" Taehyung groped Jungkook's fully clothed cock and massaged and with a little bit of force. He felt Jungkook's breath hitched. His son let out a hoarse moan that made Taehyung close his eyes. That was the hottest thing he ever heard.

The video went on but Jungkook can't seem to focus. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, feeling hot as fuck. He threw his head back, on his father's shoulder as he let continuous moans escape his mouth.

The view was too much for Taehyung, the porn was nothing compared to his son's current state. Eyes closed, head layed back, and sweat travelling from his forehead to his neck. And to top it all up, he's already a moaning mess even though  what Taehyung did was massage his clothed member. After minute of admiration, Taehyung fiddled his hand with his son's pajama to let out his dick. He knew it wanted to get out the moment they entered Jungkook's room, so as his. Taehyung gulped. Jungkook's dick sprung out and it was larger than he had expected. The sight made his mouth water as an unexpected moan escaped his mouth.

"Fuck baby," Taehyung said as he got a hold of Jungkook's fully erected dick. He started to stroke it with incredibly slow motion. Jungkook's moans got louder as well. His other hand made it's way inside Jungkook's shirt, finding his nipple to play with it.

The sound and the sight made Taehyung swallow a larger amount of saliva as his mouth started to water more. To surpress it, he made contact with Jungkook's wet exposed neck. His tongue swirled with expertness. He sucked him hard, making sure the mark would last for a week or so. Dribble of saliva started to flow from Jungkook's neck to his chest combing with his own sweat. Jungkook was feeling really intense, his dick is starting to throb. His father licked his colar bone up to his neck and he bit his lower lip harshly, wanting to surpress his shameful moans. His chest let in and out full air and his heart now wants to escape from his fucking ribcage.

Taehyung nibbled with Jungkook's jaw as he pumps his dick with increased force and speed. He also played with Jungkook's balls once in a while. Taehyung is feeling really uncomfortable with his pants still with his dick.

"B...baby, could you remove daddy's pants for him?" Jungkook's eyes opened, he immediately nodded and got on his knees to remove his daddy's pants. He can still fell his member throbbing. Damn, he was close.

Jungkook fully removed his pajama so could move freely and went to operation with Taehyung's belt. He swallowed his saliva that was starting to build up in his mouth. He looked at his father, he was already unbuttoning his white polo. To see his father doing that made Jungkook's blood bloil, his cheeks was shaded with a darker crimson. He too was uncomfortable, not able to release the moment his father was touching him, he was already dripping.

After the belt was long gone, he unbuttoned his father's pants and zipped the zipper down. He can't seem to get his eyes off the large tent between his father's thighs. He traced it with with finger and gulped his saliva again. He then pulled the pants along with the other clothings. When Jungkook saw it sprung out, his eyes grew big as they could ever be. It was enormously large as precums was dangerously dripping. The sight was so vivid and hot that it made Jungkook came. His seeds sprouted throughout his stomach and face and up to his father's dick and thighs.

Although Jungkook did not notice, Taehyung was staring at him hungrily. He saw how his son looked at his crotch with lustful yet innoscent eyes. And when his son came, it took the shit out of him. He can't even describe how hot it looked, how horny his son looked. He didn't even know that he could be turned on more than he already is. He didn't even know that he could imagine himself fucking his son on the face. He didn't even realize how sinful all of this is.

--
bless you