chapter 11

Abby

I watched as he grabbed my legs earning a soft moan from me.

"Gosh your so wet for " as he kissed up and down my leg and thighs. But not getting to the main place I want him to be at.

I groaned as I pulled his hair.

"S...stop teasing me.." I said huffing Mt breath as I looked down at him.

He smirked as he stopped and he slowly got up. And started to kiss my neck. I grabbed his back automatically and wrap my legs around him. Earning a growling yet thrust from him. Slowly as he kissed up and down my neck slowly. It felt like the whole room was on fire.

"M..Michael...please...I need you" I groaned. I could believe I couldn't wait till marriage. That was the only way I wanted to give myself up to my other half.

But noooo this heat had to come with my horny little wolf.

Hey I am not horny or just as much horny as me

I rolled my eyes in my head. Of course because if I was a regular girl I will be bleeding.

Well at least you don't have to go through cramps.

Bitch please you making have the cramps and rolling on the floor. The last time I checked if I was a regular girl I will be craving chocolate or sweets. Not a cock.

I yelled at her.

I must have been talking for a good while because I did not hear Michael saying my name over and over.

Looking up I noticed him looking at me with cloudy black eyes.

"Baby I don't know if I could handle myself anymore " he said growling and nipping my ear. As I felt him get off me as he started to unbuckling his pants.

I could feel my eyes widen as I looked at this hunk of a masterpiece. I blushed deeply when I saw him twitch in his Calvin Klein boxers.

Grabbing him I kissed him hard. As I felt him slowly rubbing my clit with his fingers. I moaned softly as I kissed his neck. As I felt my body needed more of him.

Groaning he pushed his finger inside of me. Moaning harder he started to pump his fingers in and out of me.

I grabbed his hair as I bucked my hips. Earning moans and grunts from him. As I felt his lips go to my swollen breast. As he licked and sucked my nipple. 

"Baby girl I can't hold on anymore" I looked up to see Michael eyes were black as coal.

Before I known it he was out of his boxers. And he was rubbing his cock against my entrance. I looked up at him as he looked down at me.

Gulping.

"Dear lord Michael. ...is th-that going inside of me" I said. That is to big he is going to rip me apart.
"Yes...baby girl are you ready" indie my head I was like hell to hell hell no. You going to destroy the hell it of me.

"Y...yeah " I said softly.

Groaning I felt him pushing inside of me. I could feel the tears starting going down my face. I could feel Michael kissing away my tears.

I cried softly as he pushed in deeper.

"P..please tell me your in..." I said throughout tears. I heard him chuckled softly.

"Well.... 4/6" my eyes widen. Are you ducking serious. I groaned as I grabbed his hair.

"You might hate me for what I do now" I looked at him confused what did he mean.

Before I can as him why he slammed all the way inside of me. I screamed in pain and pleasure as he groaned and moaned.

"F...fuck your so tight." he said as he paint and kissed my neck.

As he moved in and out I could feel something pop. I squessed my eyes shut. As I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I think I just popped your cherry baby girl" I blushed deeply as I looked down. As I felt something wet and I am not talking about our juices flowing.

It was red. Fucking red. I am bleeding.

"In sorry for your sheets" I only heard him laughing softly.

"Its okay baby girl it was bound to happen sooner or later now wasn't it". And with that he kept thrusting as we both moaned in harmony.

Part 2 to 50 shades of this later on lol