The Perfect curry

"Ciel! compared to you I'm still a child, so please let me come!" Soma pleads.

"I don't think so" Ciel says.

"I'm not going to chaperone you. But then again I'm not going through the trouble of locking you in" Ciel says.

"Thank you!" Soma hugs Ciel.

"Get off!"

I stand beside Sebastian and he looks at me amused.

"Are you scared you can hold my arm if you want." Sebastian smirks.

You blush then stand a little closer to him and hold his arm.

"Oh and I'm sorry to you" Soma says to me hiding behind Ciel.

"No it's fine, it's my fault for the whole thing anyway, I'm sorry for my actions" you apologize.

"Any way it's apparently a Royal Warrant West wants." Ciel says.

"What exactly is a 'Royal Warrant'?" Soma asks.

"It's something bestowed from the Royal Family to a company. With a Royal Warrant in hand the company will receive an increase in sales and such." Lau explains.

"Oh I see" Soma replies.

"Sebastian? Is there any news about a Royal Warrant?" Ciel asks.

"There is, in fact its a curry exhibition, held at the Crystal Palace. I also hear that Her Majesty will be in attendance" Sebastian replies.

"It's just a rumour since her husband Prince Albert died she almost never appears in public." Ciel remarks.

"Curry?" Soma says.

"So this means this type of Royal Warrant will expand in a food/refreshments sale of some sort?" you ask.

"From the looks of it yes" Ciel replies.

"But what is the connection between the curry and West?" Soma asks.

"Curry is the main attraction at West's coffeehouses. If he gets a Royal warrant then his sales will certainly go up" Ciel responds.

"So this means West used Agni to hang those men up, and those men were his rivals in the competition." you say holding your chin.

"Also when he hanged the man he included insulting notes that were done to make as it as seemed an Indian had done it. Minna in this case was West's bait, she's probably the only reason why Agni took part. I'm guessing he did it all for you." Ciel says grabbing a document.

But it was a the note instead, the same one we saw at the crime scene.

"You worship Kali a goddess depicted with her tongue sticking out. Agni worships you as his God along with Kali." Ciel explains.

"The connection seems obvious Agni signed those notes as a way of apologizing." Ciel finishes.

"He may indeed of left but everything done was for you and no one else. Agni lives only for you, he is a fine butler" Sebastian says to Soma.

"Agni" Soma whispers.

"My my my I love a happy ending. Now I'm sure the Yard can handle the rest" Lau claps his hands.

"Wait no! There's Agni and Minna! What will happen to them!" Soma exclaims.

"We know the criminal underworld isn't involved in this, which means it has nothing to do with us." Ciel responds.

Soma sits back down and sighs "Your right this is my problem I need to be strong and need to find a way to handle it on my own" Soma says tensely.

"That's the right attitude, and it affords me the liberty to look after my own agenda. I was called during winter for this idiotic case I think I deserve to be compensated the inconvenience don't you?" Ciel asks.