Chapter 4:

My Girlfriend My Boyfriend

Bella, I love you, and I'll always love you. I'll follow you anywhere even if that means following you through oblivion of dark
Roseabella Swayed you are my life, you are what I live for .........
Forever

I woke up from my one and only escape......sleep, with my face damp from sorrowful tears.

"We're you having a nightmare?", I hear Tyler ask caressing my shoulder with his lips.

"No, it was a good dream, a really good dream", I say sniffling

"Then why are you crying Bella?", Tyler asks with concern

"Because I can't remember.....,"

I lay there trying to remember the so soon forgotten. But the only thing that I seem to remember are those soul touching words, but they soon begin to slip away into the abyss of lost memories.

Another tear escapes as I perceive that those words were spoken by him, my love, and will soon be spoken again.

*Dreams are memories of the future*
-anonymous

~fast forward~

"Tyler do we have to go ice skating?" , "Why can't we just go to the movies?", I pester on

..... (pause)....... "Ok fine", He finally agrees

After we make an agreement that we are a couple. You know boyfriend and girlfriend... just the thought of it makes me giggle, and makes me want to do a hundred cart wheels.

"Bella---a,

"Hmmmm"

"Why does it look like you're freshly high off of ice cream?", He asked obviously amused at my excitement.

"Why are you so ugly?", I give him a smartass retort

"Ugly am I ?"........

"Mhm-yep"

"You know that's a pretty white dress you have on", he says with a mischievious grin.....

All of a sudden I realize all of the people go missing, and it's just Tyler and I all alone.

"Either you're really stupid, or have bad navigation skills...... or could be both,".....

I feel Tyler nuge me against the wall cornering me, a game of cat and mouse huh.

"So I'm ugly huh?", he asks

"Yep;......" suddenly realization hit me," you wouldn't not in this dress."

"Take it back, and I won't."

But my pride gets the best of me. I shake my head vigorously pressing my lips together firmly.
He grabs my hips, and hoist me up. Causing me to instantly wrap my legs around him, Tyler leans his head in the crook of my neck. Abruptly I feel his soft warm lips begin to suck on my pale bare skin.(the spot as I call it)
The abrupt pain begins to turn into a pleasurable sensation , causing a soft moan to leave my lips.