The Girl with the Spear

Carla Yeager was frantically running through the dark hall, gasping for breath as her footsteps were echoed through the hall. She could hear rumbling outside, and all she could think of who was doing it?

Titans.

Those giants that ate humans with no reason, no remorse, no anything. They saw a human, they ate it. Carla was trapped in a nightmare so far until she suddenly landed in this hall. A grotesque Titan had eaten her, and she was separated from her family.

It was the worst dream she had ever experienced. She lost  Eren, her only son, and Mikasa, her only daughter. She lost her husband Grisha, who she never had a proper goodbye. The rumbling of the Titans became louder, and she screamed when she heard someone speak.

"Are you Carla Yeager?" a voice called from afar.

Carla turned. "What?! Get away from me!" Carla continued to dash through the halls, and the person who called her name was now on her way towards her. Carla suddenly turned to the end of the hall, to see an opening outside. It was storming, and bolts of lightning revealed Titans scrambling around the town.

The girl caught up with her, and startled her by tapping her shoulder. Carla turned and kicked her leg, and they turned back into the hall.

"Miss Yeager, dammit! Please!" Torches suddenly lit up in the hall, and Carla saw the girl. She was tall and lithe, wearing a beige school uniform and a black skirt. Her hair was long and ruby red, tied with a black bow. She seemed to have a fang in her mouth, and was munching on some chocolate candy.

"I'm Kyoko Sakura. I'm here to help. Miss Yeager, please follow me," said Kyoko, with a sincere smile. "Sorry I cursed there. You must be a pretty nice woman."

Carla took Kyoko's outstretched hand, and the two ran together out into the stormy town. "Stand back," Kyoko demanded.

Kyoko took a red Soul Gem out of her sleeve and flashes of red and gold absorbed into herself, and she emerged into her magical girl outfit, which had a red vest, skirt, and short grey sleeves. A halberd in her hands, Kyoko charged and slashed at the Titans' necks or backs, causing a distraction to the one Carla and Kyoko needed to get away from: the Colossal Titan.

"Hey asshats!" she cursed. Blue and red flames charged on her spear, she blasted a bolt of purple out to thrust the Titans to the side. "Want a piece of me!" She munched on her candy loudly.

Kyoko flew back down and took Carla's hand again, walking towards the gate leading outside the Walls. The Colossal Titan stood hunched over the Walls, allowing thousands of Titans inside. Kyoko blasted more fire to create a diversion, and the duo was now in a wet pine forest.

"Thank you, Miss Sakura. I probably would've been eaten if it weren't for you," Carla grinned. The Titans flooding into the Walls passed the two, but Kyoko could notice some of them were noticing them.

"Aw crap," Kyoko said.

"No worries," an unfamiliar voice to Carla, but familiar to Kyoko, said.

In the treetops was a girl with a blue, white, and gold skirt with gloves and boots. Her long white cap flew in the wind, and her hairpin, a gold one shaped like two elegant f's, made her look spiffy.

She took her cape and from the darkness inside a few creatures crawled out. Jittery cotton balls with mustaches and mermaid tails, armed with spears. "Anthonies, go ahead."

Hopping and subduing some of the Titans, Sayaka hopped down.

"Hello, Miss Yeager," Sayaka said. "Thank you, Kyoko. We probably would've failed if it weren't for you."