The Shift

Phoenix's P.O.V:

Today was the day I dreaded most of all after the principal recognized what he called my intellectual essence. Upon principal McMillan finding out he annoyingly stuck his nose knee deep into my business and convinced my Mom to move me to night classes and the thing is he moved me into an all boys class!!!! I know to most that sounds like a dream come true but Class B is full of Alpha male d-bags. But regardless I don't have a say. It was either this or college.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wake Uuuuuppp!!," said Shyla my bffnmiigsf (Best Friend Forever No Matter If I Get Super Famous).

"You can't be late for your big day with the super hotti- OW," Katelyn (my other bffnmiigsf) said as Shyla elbowed her in the ribs and nodded towards Katelyn's boyfriend George.

"You cant be late for your day with those super hoity-toity books haha......," she said awkwardly glancing at George every once in a while.

George just awkwardly stared at her but the silence just couldn't stay silent, he HAD to insult me, "I'm just gonna leave because makeup or not Phoenix still looks hideous.," he said laughing.

"Ugh you suck George," I said before I hit him with a pillow.

"You swallow!" he said before closing the door.

Once George left I got from under my covers and Katelyn was extremely happy whether for me or her I have no idea.

"O.M.G girl you are so lucky you get to hang out with those super hot guys in Class B maybe you'll find you a booooyyyyffffrrriiieeennnndddd!," she and Shyla screamed.

"Both of you shut up before my parents wake up and murder me!".

"Fine," Katelyn finally gave in, "as long as you get me some digits." she said as she pulled Shyla into the hall while I got ready.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After I showered and got into my new school outfit I fixed my hair into a messy bun and traded in my glasses for contacts. My new outfit was different from the traditional white I used to have. This one had a white lace undershirt a white polo T-shirt button up with a half cropped black blazer and a thigh length skirt and black tights and high heels.

After I finished my morning routine, I couldn't even get out of the doorway because Shyla was blocking me, "Oh NO! You knew I was waiting for you at the door!" she said sassily as she pulled me back upstairs to my room and fixed my hair and traded my clear contacts to blue ones and fixed my makeup. By the time she finished, I had curled hair that fell on my boobs because she even unbuttoned the top two buttons on my shirt.

"The look isn't quite finished yet.," she said putting a necklace on me that attracted too much attention to my boobs and some diamond earrings.

"Now that's my best friend that's my best friend," she said as we both died laughing.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:  Had to fix some stuff by the way I'm only 11 so there isn't anything that bad in here because I don't cuss. And if you don't think I'm 11 I'll post a pic Boo! (This is SOOO old, In a few days I will be 13 ☺😇😊)