Chapter 1 : The Exams

"Have you finished your essay?" the examiner asked.

"Yes 'mam."

"Good. Please have a seat at your desk and I'll call on the applicants who passed."
I bowed in respect and walked towards my computer desk.
Odd. I was kind of hoping to go home after this but, okay.

I dismissed the thought with a quick shake of my head.

I wonder how my Sisters are doing.

The more I thought about it, the more nervous I became.

What if I pass and they don't or worse what if they pass and I don't.

"Mr. McGee!" The examiner voice snaps me back to reality.

"Yes 'mam." I looked up and saw the teacher glaring at me. Not angry and she didn't look upset either.

"Pleases Stop muttering to your self, please."

"Yes 'mam, Sorry."

"Thank you."
As she turn to leave as glance around the room. There are three of us in the room not counting the examiner all around my age it looks like to. The dark blond was chucking under his breath

"Quite during the test please." He went from chucking went to a bright Red blush instantly, I some how managed to stifle my chuckle.

"Now that the Last test has been turned in you all pass, congratulations."

"Cool." The boy that was chucking early stood up and stretched his legs, before he walked towards the next test room.

"Who had the highest score?" He asked.

"Jered and Aaron have equall scores." The examiner responds flatly.

"WHAATT!" Marks eys grew wide to show his disblife, his face resembles my shock to I wasn't exactly confident.
"How does he get a better score than me?"

"Simple..." She coolly respond "They answered more questions right than you." She give him a disappointing glance at his paper and continued on, "The exam topic was what was your worst experience with Aragami and you had to make into a log entry, which you didn't do. However, you did good enough to pass with the lowest score possible. " She was glaring at Mark as she spoke "In other terms the test was about following orders and how to address your superiors."

Mark just look down ashamed."I understand, I'm sorry 'mam."

"Well as long as you see your mistake and LEARN from it." She glances at us as if she was sizing us up for something before she contenuied."You are dismissed, all of you are head to the next stage if you please." We bowed in respect and headed toward the door that read "Exam 2".

Please don't be math test!