[EXO]Valentine's Day w/ Park Chanyeol (Imagine)

Setting: school

*book cover by: YEOLbemine

-

You were busy organizing your Class' V-Party for the Valentine's Day today.You really went early to school just to finish everything.

You have a boyfriend, EXO's Park Chanyeol, whom you've loved for 2 years. But,it seems that he doesn't care about you anymore.

He would spend less time with you,and he doesn't usually spend your monthsaries.

Feb.14,this day,is your 3rd year anniversary,and he doesn't even texted a 'Good Morning' to you or even a 'Hi'.

You swept Chanyeol off your mind and continue working.

You were in the middle of cutting hearts in different sizes when your classmate,Luhan, called you to come over.

You left everything except the heart you were cutting earlier.

You: Hey Lulu,what is it?

Luhan: Hey *name*,can you go down and buy me a bottle at the canteen?

You: Why can't you do it? I'm busy,you know.

Luhan: Pleaaase *pout*

You: Okay, since you're cute, fine.

You rolled your eyes after saying that, and grabbed your wallet and went down.

You went down via the stairs and made your way to the canteen.But when you arrived downstairs,you were surprised to see a rose on the last step. You picked it up.

You were curious since only you,Luhan and 3 classmates were present at the school.

Curiously,you bent down and picked up the rose.

When you stood up,you were surprised to see Baek Hyun,your boyfriend's best friend.

You: Oh,hey Baek,your hereㅡ

You were about to ask where Chanyeol is when Baek Hyun interrupted you.

Baek: Annyeong *name*~ Umm,can you go with me to the covered court?

You: You mean, now? But I need to do an errand for Luhan...

Baek: Oh,don't mind Luhan.Just come with me for a while~

And he even did aegyo in front of you jist to convince you to come with him.

You: But... Okay,fine,I'll just accompany you there and go straight to the canteen. Let's be quick okay?

Baek just smiled at you and walked to the covered court. You were still holding the rose while following him.

When you got to the covered court,you were surprised to see it still closed.

You: Huh?? Baek,why is it close?

Baek: Just wait and see *wink*

He covered your eyes with a red hanky and held your hand. You could hear him unlatch the covered court's gate.

He led you inside.

He escorted you to walk a few steps, then he halted.

Baek: *name* umm,will be leaving you here,okay? Good luck hahahahaha

You: But Baekㅡ

You heard footsteps getting nearer and another pair of footsteps getting fainter.

You thought about Baekhyun having the 2nd pair,but who owns the first one?

You felt someone untie the hanky on your eyes.

You slowly opened your eyes.

The first thing you saw was darkness. You were very puzzled.

Then you heard a someone talk by the mic.

"Hey *name* Good Morning baby. I'm sorry if I hadn't greeted you last 12 am hehe.I just want to say,that I love you even if I didn't show it lately.Do you know why I don't celebrate monthsaries,baby? Caise I want to spend YEARS w/ you,and nlt only months.Baby,always remember that I'll never be gone from you,no matter what.I may be very busy nowadays,but you're always on my mind.Baby,I LOVE YOU.I love you even if we don't see each other often these days. I loved you,loving you,and SHALL love you.Never forget that,okay?"

You smiled at what you heard.

"Chanyeol,I love you too,more than the distance between the distance of EXO Planet and Earth. I love you even if you're busy. I love you, that's why I understand you. And,I'll never forget how much you love me :)"

Chanyeol went down the stage,then some song from the court's speakers swept you.

It was a 'romantic' song.

Chanyeol held your hand.

"May I have this dance?"

And he flashed you his derp smile.

"Ne.Forever,Chanyeol-ah"

And both of you danced to the melody of the song.

You hugged him while still dancing.

When you did,you looked at the 11 guys who were smiling.

You also saw Luhan there.

What a plan :)

And you giggled and whispered softly into Chanyeol's ears.

"Saranghae,yeobo~ remember that,cause that goes on forever."

You chuckled and replied

"I know,nado saranghae.That goes for infinity too,jagiya"

THE END.