chapter 1

Lily's POV

*beep**beep**beep*

i groaned as i heard my alarm go off for the 3rd time today, what its not my fault i am a lazy butt that cant wake its self up in the morning. after the 7th alarm i was getting bored of just listening to it so swung my legs off of the mattress and stood up. i walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed my work outfit i then walked into the bathroom, stripped and got into the shower. once i was done i grabbed a towel and dryed myself off then put my work outfit on which consisted of a black shirt rolled up at the sleeves, my denim shorts, my black toms and my green apron. for my makeup i put conceler under my eyes i then put a bit of foundation on my face, after that i put on a bit of bronzer. for my eyes i put on some mascara, a winged eyeliner effect and a bit of gold eyeshadow. i grabbed my phone, keys and ipod and chucked it into my shoulder bag. i then headed out of my house and towards that lovely place called work, joy. ok my work isn't that bad i work at starbucks and i love my job its just the early starts is the only downside.

i was serving a really annoying guy that kept changing his order when my best friend Kate walked in well when i say walk i mean tried to look cool whilst jumping up and down like a looney. When the guy FINALLY left, Kate just stood there staring at nothing in particular so i clicked my fingers infront of her face. she came out of her trance and mumbled something i couldn't hear "what was that" i asked she mumbled again and again and again, i was getting impatient "just tell me" i shouted but not too loud.

we.are.going.to.vidon, we're going to vidcon OMG we're going to VIDCON!!

hold the front door what did she just say.

"w what?" i stammered

"you heard me"

"i am not going to vidcon" i stated

"yes you are" she said back

"i dont think i am"

"come on lil i love youtube and have always wanted to meet my favourite and you have always wanted to go to america and you and i both know that"

ok she had a point because i had always wanted to go to america but i didn't want to go just because we had tickets for a youtube event heck i dont even watch youtube.

"ok but only if we get to have a few days to do whatever i want please?" i asked her

"well duh we are going to be there for 2 weeks and vidcon is only on for a couple of days oh and buy the way we have free travel, free hotel and free tickets not to mention the fact we each get $750 spending money EACH"

"why didn't you say that before!!" i shouted at her earning weird looks from customers

"it just slipped my mind i guess, we are leaving tomorrow by the way oh and i have gotten you time of work and your still gonna get paid"

"you my friend are my guardian angel" i said soon after she left my shift ended i went back home to pack and  to get alot of sleep because we were leaving for heathrow at 5am in the morning!!!