intro

Intro

Hi my name is Natalia Gonzalez, i am 18 and i live in London in England with my older brother rio, who is 21 and yourprobably wondering why i don't live with my parents well, sadly when i was 12 they both died in a car crash on the way to my dads work party. My brother moved out at the age of eighteen a year before the crash so he already had a house but he sold it so we could stay in my parents house but it was massive and felt lonely because there was just two of us. My dad was a pilot and my mum was a lawyer so we had everything a big house, expensive cars, all the things we could ever want we got and since they bought Rios house they felt the need to spoil me even more to make it even. Plus they left us a ton of money in there will also the boat and the cars but i would trade everything for them to be alive and with me right now. I miss them so much for the first year without them was the hardest i cried myself to sleep every night but it got better all thanks to rio and my two very best friends Chloe and Maria. Maria and i have know each other since we were 3 years old and then we both met Chloe in yr 6 when she joined our primary school. We have all stayed together since then.

( btw natalia is the girl on the front cover )