Chapter 2: K.O.

After a while things got cleared up, even though there were people who are still suspicious.

Soon, after about a week Sinbad woke up. “Brangw-” Sinbad suddenly got hit in the head. “Hey! What the hell was that for!” Sinbad yelled. “For forgetting me! You literally thought I was a victim of your stupid charm! Idiot!” Brangwen said while Kami-sama was smiling sadistically, wanting to hurt Sinbad, so, soo badly. “Heh Heh, but I remembered you, didn't I.” Sinbad said nervously.

“I had to put a stupid spell on you! A Spell! Kami-sama remember the promise you made me?” Brangwen said, turning to her little cute buddy, smiling sadistically. “Yes! Can I do it!” Kami-sama said disturbingly excited. “Yes. Yes you can.” Brangwen said trying to keep a straight face. TRYING! She ended up rolling on the floor, holding her stomach. She laughed even harder at the next scene.

Even though Sinbad had his metal vessels Kami-sama still destroyed him. After a while Sinbad got knocked out. Kami-sama might have hit him a little too hard because...Well Sinbad didn't wake up for the next 3 days.

When he was knocked out everyone was shocked. There master was completely destroyed by a simple fox. A FOX! They kept asking questions until they calmed down. Actually they didn't, they got way worse.

For the next 3 days Brangwen and Kami-sama got praised for beating Sinbad. They got a party, a really, REALLY expensive party. The party had food, dancers, a throne, Fangirls/Fanboys, and the whole country.

The duo got so embarrassed that they were planning to run away, but fate didn't let them. They did run away but....

Eventually they got found and was trapped in the palace. When Sinbad woke up Brangwen and Kami-sama got punished. A really embarrassing punishment......

You want to know what it is?

Well....

Brangwen

And

Kami-sama

Wait...

Wait 'till the next chapter......

You might know then....

Don't Hate me....

Please...

Just please don't hate me for this....

Welp bye...