Library Scene

Hermione had just finished her lunch and decided to go to the library. She had asked her friends if they wanted to come but they quickly declined as they both made a stupid excuse. It didn't bother Hermione much though, studying was much easier alone, but she did enjoy company now and then.

Hermione decided to go to a different area to study this time. For some reason there were more kids in the library today, and Hermione didn't want to feel surrounded at the moment.

She found herself sitting in a part of the library she never went to. It was the fantasy area. Hermione never took interest in those books.

'If they aren't real, why bother.' Hermione always said when she came across a fantasy story. At some point she did realize witches and wizards were once just fantasy books to her as well but she quickly put that aside as she opened her book and started to read.

Sometime later Hermione couldn't keep her gaze on the book she was studying as she started to look back on the fantasy shelf.

"It couldn't hurt to read one book." She said to herself as she got up and walked to the very dusty shelf. She pulled out a random book and looked at the cover, Narnia was the book she pulled out. The cover did make it look interesting to her, but you can never judge a book by its cover.

As she was about to turn around she felt someone bump into her .....hard. Both of them fell but Hermione was quick to stand up. She looked down to find another young girl, whom she didn't recognize on the floor and 2 books were now sprawled next to her.

Before Hermione could bring herself to say anything the girl quickly got up and picked up her books and turned towards Hermione who froze at her sight, but the girl didn't notice.

"I-im so sorry, I was in a rush a-and then I bumped you and, i-im sorry." The Mystery girl said turning her back to Hermione about to walk away but Hermione didn't want that, yet she couldn't bring herself to stop her. Luckily the girl only went alittle farther back into the library and was sitting in a window ledge that actually looked comfortable.

Hermione wanted to walk to the girl and talk to her but she couldn't seem to move. She soon sighed in defeat and trudged back over to her seat and opened the fantasy book. Hermione soon realized that it was no use as the picture of blue eyes boring into hers kept distracting her to the point where she wanted to scream, but Hermione managed to stay calm.

She couldn't stop her eyes though, from traveling over to the girl who seemed to be really into her book. She really looked concentrated and the face she made as she was reading sparked something bubbly inside of Hermione's stomach.

Hermione sighed as she realized she wouldn't be able to read anything like this so she quickly packed her stuff and left.

Unbeknown to her that she left her fantasy book, but a young girl in the corner had noticed it very quickly