~5~

Tom picked her up bridal style, and led her back to earth...
Marco was at the kitchen table, doing nothing...
Tom was going to set Star on the couch, she was in pain, her eyes were clenched tightly shut... her arms were wrapped around Toms neck.

He went to lay her on the couch gently, but she wouldn't let go of him.
"Star?" Tom asked. She groaned under her breath in pain.
"Put your arms down..." He told her.
Her lip quivered. Tom noticed that she wanted someone to stay with her...Tom sighed, and got on top of her.

He cuddled up next to her, and held her close to him. Star whimpered under her breath. Tom heard her, and held her hand and rubbed it with his thumb slowly. "Shh..." he softly told her.

Star took a deep breath in...and out...she calmed down...his touch actually soothed her...Tom closed his eyes as he held her close, and cuddled with her.

"Star? Um..." Marco said as he walked in. Tom opened up his eyes, but Star didn't.
"She's sleeping..." Tom told him.
"Sleeping? She doesn't look like she's sleeping! She looks like she's faking so she can cuddle with you Tom!" Marco told him.

"F-faking?" Tom studdered.
Marco nodded.
"Your such an idiot Tom! Can't you tell she likes you!" Marco told him.
Tom looked at Star then back a Marco. He nodded. Marco sighed then walked out of the room.

Tom closed his eyes again.
After a minute or two his eyes opened in a shocked manner when he felt someone's lips press against his.
It was..Star...
She pulled away and set her head down once more.

Tom was still in shock...
Star was chuckling under her breath at his reaction.
"What are you so surprised about? Marco told you...I lik-...i love you..." she told him.

Tom closed his eyes again, then put his lips against hers. She kissed back.
Star hasn't felt him in what felt like decades...she melted into his feelings...

Tom stood up off the couch, leaving Star on it. Her eyes were closed and she was facing the couch. He looked at her and subtly smiled.
"Your so beautiful..." he whispered as he walked away into a flame lit portal back to his home...