Chapter one

**Warning This May contain errors**

- Book one -

Damon's Pov :

If you told me I was gonna fall in love with Kai Parker before I was trapped on the other side I might have killed you honestly,
Now I'm just so caught in Kai's embrace.
I can't get enough, He's just like me....
Well kind of.

But before you get to know about that now let's catch you up on how kai and i became an Couple shall we.

1 YEAR AGO IN THE OTHER SIDE

"Come on bonbon we have to get out of here" I said sitting around in the living room of the Salvatore boarding house.

"I know Damon but without my magic were stuck in this messed up place until we figure out ways to get out" Bonnie responded.

"Yeah I guess well since we're still stuck for like a couple more days let's go to the grocery store" I said while grabbing my keys, signaling that we're taking my car.

"Alright and no more pancakes Damon no matter how good they are!" She said and we left out the door.

Every since we sacrificed ourselves, Bonnie and I has grown closer to the point I'm starting to see her as my bestfriend.

~Time skip in the store~

"Should we get some chips or ice-"

I saw Bonnie froze but I don't know why I didn't see anyone here hell there's nobody here.

"What is the bon?"

"Look at the pork rinds. last time we came there were more as if someone was eating them and I know the last couple times we came , me or you didn't even pick any up"

"So what your saying is that if we didn't touch them, who did?" I said further her suspicion..

"Yep, maybe we're not alone here Damon, we could finally find away to get out of here." She beamed .

We both started to look around and didn't see anything or anyone just our self's and that made us loose hope but good thing we had each other. But she did make a good point about the pork rinds there was a couple missing. And I notice there's a lot of things out of place.

"Let's just get the stuff and go bon"

"Alright"

~ Time skip ~

Walking to my car with all these bags was difficult but I have super strength so it didn't matter.

Thump

"What was that ?"

I thought I only heard that.

I put the stuff in the car and vamped sped around the parking area. But still no one was around what the hell.

"There's no one, maybe gravity" she looked at me as if I was dumb.

Next thing I knew I saw the door to the store open then close really fast as if someone ran in there.