Surviving

The boat started even though the weather was bad. From the beginning i was scared. I was looking around...

I was with my family. My dad, my mum and my little sister Emma. I felt like something is going to happen. Something BAD. The clouds started to get darker. The waves were wild. It started to rain.My dad said to go down to the lower deck, to our rooms. I couldn't sleep with all that noise. The rain, the waves EVERYTHING. Now i was very scared. My mum and dad woke up to go and check if everything was ok. I didn't want them to go out because i had a bad feeling that something was wrong . I got sea-sick because the boat was moving a lot. Suddenly the window opend and sea water came in the room. I was very cold and my little sister was sleeping next to the window. My parents still didn't come back. I decided to go and look for them. I took my long warm blanket and i took my sister with me of-course. I covered her with my warm blanket to keep her warm. I went outside holding Emma tight and i searched for my mum and dad. i was shouting and shouting really loud. No one answered. I started crying and i realised that i lost my two most favourite people in the whole wide world. Including Emma. I went back inside i put Emma back to bed and i started crying and thinking to myself how im going to survive in this weather alone with no parents. Slowly slowly i fell asleep.....