Endangered swag O.o

Mickeys POV

We walked through the woods to our camp site. We had tents set up by our bus along with a fire pit. Since it was late we ate dinner and got ready for bed. Because it was warm out with little bugs and we had some animal and stuff repellant for wild animals so the won't get us in our sleep, we decided to camp out under the stars on air mattresses. Each of us had our own mini air bed so we arranged them around the fire.

"Well I'm tired guy night." I smiled before getting comfy and hearing a few murmured me toos.

~~~~~

"Mickey...Mickey, Mickey get up." Stella was whispering fiercely in my ear.

"What?" I groaned.

"We are being watched." I could tell this freaked her out.

"Girls move your mats closer together over here." Everyone moved closer. I linked them,

'Everyone have their weapons?' I got a yes from everyone. 'Good now sleep.'

~~~~~

I was having a dream that I was a queen and a strong man was carrying me on an air bed.

I awoke with a thud and a tree in my face. Trees what ass hats. I looked around and saw I was in the middle of the woods. I tried to get up but pressure I did not notice before increased on my wrists and tummy. I blinked a few times and noticed I was on the ground being pinned by a handsome burnet.

"Why hello there." I smiled from the ground.

"Can I a sky your name?" I questioned the guy.

"Names Ty." He said in a deep voice. Ty, hmm that's a hot name. He looks familiar. He got off me and pulled me up I noticed my hands were bound. While I was looking at my hands two more guys approached.

"Well hello again Mickey." A man said, I looked up and saw,

"Tanner and Jason?" I asked, I remembered they are wolves.

"The one and only." A Tanner smiled.

"Your the guys who interrupted my swag last month!" Yup that was them. Ty and Tanner started talking about some boring stuff, actually I don't know what they were talking about I was busy untying the ropes. I was not gunna bolt just yet though.

"So it's settled then. Mickey come with me." Tanner said wrapping a hand around my waist.

"Ok first of hands off, second where are my girls or so help me I'll slit your throat." I said pushing off his arm.

"Well one I'll do what I want, two you'll see, and not of I slit yours first." Tanner smirked dragging me along.

Ty POV

So Xander sent us to get the girls and bring them to the pack house. I was to get Mickey (we still aren't sure if she is the Mickey Star it could have been a fake tattoo) Ryan get Nina, Conor get Stella, Gage get Chloe, Chad get Tiffany. The other girls are all ready in the house and locked in rooms. Tiffany is in Conor's room, Stella in Xander's, Nina in Ryan's, Chloe in Gage's, Chad has a girl, so Mickey is in mine.

We finally got Mickey in the house it took me, Tanner and Jason just to get her through the door. Tanner pushed her into my room and locked the door and we heard a loud fuck you from the other side. We put a glass of water in there room so when they wake up, they will drink it and be knocked out. Then we can see who they are.

It worked all five are out. We checked all the other girls and the tattoos are real so they are apart of the Black Ravens. We are checking Mickey now.

"She appears to be human like the others, and the tattoo is real. She maybe The Mickey Star and if you are interested her and anyone in her gang have a huge bounty on them." Jason said. Interesting but we don't want the money I don't think I mean Xander is the Alph and I'm beta so it's up to him. The thing is if we let them go they could target our pack or us.

"Fucking trees." Mickey mumbled.

"What do we do! No human can come to that fast! Tie her down." Tanner yelled. We tied her down.

"You mofos!" She yelled jerking her arms and legs around. Then she stopped and spaced out. Suddenly we heard banging on the upstairs doors. Mickey had a satisfied grin on her face. Suddenly she was up and walked out. We were to in shock to move, right when she got up the banging stopped. We came too and ran after her. We stopped in the living room they were all there sitting and chatting. Like it was any other day. They all turned around. Mickey had an evil look in her eye. In a flash the girls were gone in there I. Front of us stood five sent less wolves.