The beggining of a new dream...(a love dream...)

Ciel: I love you... Sieglinde...

Sieglinde: *eyes softness(looking down)*...*looks away* I love too...but...*tears swelling* what about... your revenge...?

Ciel: *eyes softness(softly)* you...knew....

Sieglinde: *eyes watered(tears swelling a bit)* of course I know...!! They killed your family... I...I wanted to help...! But...! *head down(crying a bit)* instead...all i wanted was to see the world...but i didn't knew people suffered...all because I tried...to help...*sniff* im horrible...*head down(starts to cry)*...!!!

Ciel: *eyes softness(looking at her)*...

Suddenly...

Ciel: *holding her shoulders(eyes softness)*...Lady... Sieglinde... *goes to her lips(pecks them gently)*...

Sieglinde: *notice (blushing deeply)*...!

Sebastian: I shall bring some snacks...*bows* Young Master, Lady Sieglinde...

Ciel: alright...

Sieglinde: *nods(a bit shy)* Th...thank you...Mr.Sebastian...

Sebastian: *bows(leaves a bit)*...

Ciel: heh...*smirks a bit* we are alone now...princess...

Sieglinde: *a bit face red*...!!! *a bit shy*...!!!
(She was very frightening)...

Suddenly something beautiful happens...
Ciel suddenly gently takes off her shoes gently...

Suddenly sees that the feet (bandaged)(toes chopped and ripped and the marks still remain...)

Ciel: *eyes softness(kissing the left leg gently)*...

Sieglinde: *a bit shy(face red)* what...?! What are you-*?!

Ciel: *pecks gently the tip gently(licks to the knee gently)*... mmmmh...

Sieglinde: *a bit shy(trying to back away)*...! Wait...! This...this is my first time...!

Ciel: *holding wrist(pulling her down)*...!

Sieglinde: *a bit scared(shy)* kyaa...! *looks at him* M-Master Ciel...!

Ciel: *eyes softness* I will protect you...I promise *goes to her dress(to her breast)*...*unbottons her top part*...

showing corset

Ciel: *nibling her breast(starts to suck gently)*...!

Sieglinde: *blushing deeply* ahhh...! *eyes closed*  Ahhh...!!
M...Master...! Wait...! I-* ahhh...!

Ciel: *drinking a bit more(eyes softness)* *gets closer(placing knee between her legs gently)(not hurting her)*...

Sieglinde: *eyes closed(blushing deeply)...! Ahhh...!!! M-Master...! Wait...!

Ciel: *goes underneath shirt(rubbing breast gently)*...!

Sieglinde: *eyes closed(shaking a bit)* ahh...! *turns a bit(eyes closed)*...!

Ciel: *lets go one wrist(holding her hair)(sniffing it gently)*...heh... fresh mint plants...the flower's favorite juice... and i think i found my favorite one...*goes to her cheeks(sniffs gently)*...

Sieglinde: *notice(a bit face red)* *shy* h...huh...?

Ciel: *licks gently her neck(eyes covered)*...

Sieglinde: *shivers a bit(shy)*...*embarrassed*...!

Ciel: *lift chin gently(eyes softness)*...

Suddenly they both kiss

Ciel: *kissing her softly(moans a bit)*...

Sieglinde: *moans a bit(eyes closed)*...! *tear falls gently*...

Suddenly Ciel gently starts to thrust her gently as the sound of the wind, river, and the nature's music playes...
They all suddenly have suddenly felt their love at last,the dream of Ciel Phantomhive and Sieglinde Sullivan has come true...even though...

Sebastian: *notice them(turns)*...*holding a picture of Elizabeth Middleford*...

Elizabeth Middleford was the fiancé of Ciel Phantomhive

Elizabeth Middleford was the fiancé of Ciel Phantomhive...but after she became...the traitor herself...

Sebastian: *holding this picture(riping Elizabeth's part)*...*eyes covered* we won't be seeing you...Lady Elizabeth or...Traitor...

Suddenly the picture of her burns down...turns to little ashes...

Sebastian notice Ciel holding Sieglinde(as he covers her with a blanket) (sleeping together...)

Sebastian: satisfied now...young master...? *disappears*...

Ciel: *notice(looks up)*...*eyes softness*....

The stars are shining as a small shooting star falls down...
Ciel quietly looking up...

Sieglinde: *notice(eyes softness)*...

Sieglinde: *blushing deeply(tears swelling)(covering herself)* thank you

Sieglinde: *blushing deeply(tears swelling)(covering herself)* thank you...Ciel...i really thank you...

Ciel: *holding her* no...*kissing forehead* no...I "thank you"...now go to sleep...okay...

Sieglinde: *nods(cute blushes)*...*eyes closed(leans on him)*...

Ciel: *looks at the city(no emotions)*... (thinking: I will protect her...even if I right now... that's a promise...)

Sieglinde falls to sleep as Ciel sees the city of London shows the lovely light colors...even the fireflies are flying gently...

The End
(Leave a comment)