Heaven Knows

ARA

wayback 2010 when i first discovered this website. It was a website wherein you could talk to strangers anonymously when you have same interest/interests with him/her. All thanks to my European classmates. I was 17 that time and also graduating from secondary school.

Well just like what people say, you do crazy things when you are in pain. I was really broken during that time and my friends were just trying to help me get over it.

I encountered alot in that site. Different Nationalities. Perverts. Mga tigang na naghahanap ng mapaglalabasan ng init.

Until one day i met someone whom i was able to get along with...

I put 'OFW' as my interest. I dont know why i put it as my interest maybe because i was just too proud of everything because my parents are OFWs. I get to buy everything I want. I get to go to school to a developed country. I can eat thrice or more , a day. Why would I be ashame of that? thats a decent job!

He asked if I was an OFW. I said No but my parents are. And the flow of the conversation went well. He was 22, an engineer graduate from one of the prestigious school in Ph. And he's working in one of the known firms in Ph. Nagkasundo kami agad. Maybe because we have the same interests. I enjoyed talking with him. And i wasnt able to feel that his up for something different or iba ang habol niya. Too good to be true so i gave him my facebook name. When he added me i immediately checked if he got the looks or nah. and I found out that he was a bball player during his college days. Well lets admit that most of us of course wants handsome guys especially when you got the looks too.And yes, I wasnt dissapointed because he was more than what i expected. He Was handsome and napaka amo ng mukha. Looks like a fetty burgis if you'll base it in his display pic with his mom and younger sister na kaedad ko. I accepted his friend request, and there he knew that i am not in Ph but still the conversation continues.

At first he was treating me like a younger sister. it was my teenage years wayback and i had like a lot of crushes and suitors. I would tell him about that and he would always react like an older bro. I found the 'Kuya' in him that i always wished. we often do skype or facetime because he's helping me get a course for a university.

Until one time he got caught by his mom and sister talkin with me. I dont if it was really caught or planned to caught. I thougt he already woke up because it was already 12 mn here, while twas 7 am in Pinas. Ive watched him sleep that night.

Ive watched him sleep that night. i was just waiting for him to wake up before ill end facetime, but i saw a light Then I heard voices of two ladies.

Her sister said "I told you mom he has a girlfriend, he doesnt want us to know" i hid under my blanket but they already saw me. They looked at me with a wide smile on their faces. I was really shy because they got it wrong. I explained it to them that what they were thinkin was wrong and that they we arent in a relationship. But they keep insisting maybe not now but in the future.

And from that time i did felt something. i was nervous because i was afraid while at the same time i felt goosebumps because of the joy inside. why was it like that? me being happy of the thought that therell be together soon? After that incident , i give meanings to everything he's showing me like him being overprotective, once i date someone he tells me not to go but ill go though. Until the day came that he didnt talk to me. That was the first time that we didnt talk with each other for 8 months.

I was hurt and at the same time missing him. I was used to with all the thing he does. Like someone calling me before i sleep. Helping me with all my algebra exercises. Eating breakfast with me Although its "merienda time' in Ph.

But everything changed when i turned 18. Exactly 2 week after our last talk. He called on facetime, and it really brought me joy but twas her sister's face who floated on the screen. I know she saw the disappointment in my face. But she smiled on me instead , she even mouthed "Happy 18th bday sister in law" and she smiled again before her face was gone on the screen. The camera was in front of conyo people who was drinking on the pool side.

(NV)

Boy 1: I didnt know you were into younger girls dude

Sister: Me too! Why dont you greet her a happy 18th birthday ?

Him: nah shes happy even without me.

Sister: But are you happy without her ba?

Him: She'll freak out! Shes too young for me! Iba na yung mga naiisip ko para samin.

Sister: Duh! Bro just admit it na kasi that you love her if she says no, then no. Forget each other!

Him: Fine! I love her is that even possible?

Sister: Then fly to where she is right now! As if you dont have enough money. Diba, (*insert my name*) (While looking on the screen)

To make the long story short. We were together. But I told him not to go here first. I was really shy because he was already successful while me? still being dependent on my parents. And i dont like that. We were together for a year but i left him. I blocked him and everyone who were connected with him on my social media accounts. I deactivated all my accounts too. Why? because i was insecure with him. Insecurity ate me because he was too high. Its too funny because im proud of my OFW parents but not of myself. After 5 years...

After 5 yrs. Just like him , I also did reached something already. I finished with Interior Designing in a famous university in Europe 2 years ago. I also did fulfill my dreams of giving my parents a house and a car. And Now they arent working anymore, because there are already workers working for them. But i still couldnt be completely happy. I chose to go home in Ph and decided to find another job here. Its funny to think that he was the owner of the firm i was applying in. When the head of the department introduced me to him, he seemed like he saw a ghost. His eyes were becoming red. And i also wanna cry because i was happy for him. He was able to fulfill his dreams too. "Our dreams rather" having our own firm. but i may not be with him atleast he did it. I was just happy that he still continued his life despite me disappearing on his side.

One day Ive read something, twas a GITY. Ang lakas ng loob ko to enter his office to offer him a FuBu kind of relationship. He was in rage. Hinagis niya ang mga papel sa lamesa niya. I cried because i realized, how stupid i am to ask that. Sobrang lakas ng loob ko when in fact before sa screen lang naman kami ng laptop naghahalikan. And now im askin sex? What could i do? My love for him is burnin and it makes me even desperate.

"You came back without any sorry, and now youre gonna ask that from me?" thge only thing he said. "i can give it to you, but pls say that you love me first" he added.

Nagkabalikan kami. The same day i told him that i still love him we got engaged. Were gettin married next year, pero nauna na ang honeymoon.

--

THATS ALL :)