Chapter 2

I woke up with someone's arms around me and the computer was on. I turned over and it was Hanna. I got scared for a second thought a random stranger was in my bed. I looked around the room and saw the boxes." oh wait I don't have a bed this is Hanna's air mattress and i'm leaving my best friend today after school"." Crap school what time is it!" I looked at the clock it was six. School started at seven. " Hanna!!!!!" I screamed "get up let's get ready we have an hour" She slowly got up but fell back down and curled in a ball. "You look like a fat potato I said" We both started laughing really hard. "Yeah well you look like my grandma's arm fat!" She couldn't stop laughing. " At least I don't look like a thot who lost her fuck boy" She looked at me and got silent. "Wait so your the fuck boy" That's when we both couldn't stop laughing. "I'm gonna miss this'' I laughed some more. We laughed so hard we fell on the floor. My face was red and she couldn't breathe. I got back up and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I need to look good on my last day of school. I put on a thin floral cardigan a pink crop top and white skirt with my arrow necklace. I curled my hair and did my makeup. Hanna was in the shower. When she got out she put on a black crop top like mine and a white skirt with a gold metal belt and an arrow necklace. She did her makeup and curled her hair too. We were basically twinning today. She grabbed her penny board and rode to school. I took my bike I cant even use one of those lol. When we got there I was the talk of the town the whole school knew I was leaving. Me and Hanna saw Jack out the corner of our eyes. "Sam how are you gonna tell your boyfriend you're leaving" I don't have to I think he already knows''. He walked up to us with the other Jack on his side. "Hey Sam'' he smiled. "Hey Gilinsky" He pulled me in and kissed me. "Don't you know how much I'll miss you." You're probably wonder when I found out I was moving why in the heck I didn't tell him. At the time I didn't know what it meant to date Jack Gilinsky. When i'm gone Jack will miss me but he will instantly move on to another girl so why bother telling him when I first found out. Johnson just stood there waiting for us to stop staring at each other. "Sam you their??'' Oh sorry got lost in my thoughts." He pulled me close in a tight hug. '' Hanna and I should get going'' ok i'll miss you baby promise we'll keep in touch.'' I pinky swore as me and Hanna walked in school. I could tell i was gonna be well missed. All my teachers were telling me how their gonna miss me and so do people i don't even know. I'm really gonna miss this place.

 I'm really gonna miss this place