Chapter One ~ Master

(First of all, I'd like anyone and everyone who is reading this to go and follow ThatGeekyRoleplayer ! She's super amazing and this book is based off a roleplay we did/are still doing. Please, it would mean a lot to me if you did. She owns and plays as Yui in this book and in the roleplay. I only own and play Midori. I guess we share (?) Yurio. Anywho. ENJOY!)

"Help!"
Midori's voice cried out in the darkness as he scrambled through the alleys of town. "Please-" He was cut off by a sharp pain in his throat and he choked out the last words when the collar of his shirt tightened around his neck. Midori turned and pushed away his assaulter and ran away once he was free. He continued running, hoping that someone would hear him.
Then his eyes landed on a man that was walking in front of him. Midori couldn't help but run to him. He honestly didn't care at the moment who he was, where he was going, or if he was even really there. He needed someone.
"Master!" He called out, reaching out and tripping before the man. "Master, please, help me!" He cried and crawled behind the man, latching onto his leg tightly.
"Hm?" The man hummed in confusion. Then he noticed the group of men that were chasing him.
"Aw, isn't that cute? Come on, no need to be afraid, Kitten~," one of the men called, making Midori shake and cling to the man's leg tighter.
"I'd run if I were you," Midori heard the man say and looked up, seeing he'd had a mask over his mouth. He blinked up at him and was caught in awe at the way the moonlight bounced off his sharp, white teeth. The men backed away and ran away, scared of the way the man looked. "Monster! Monster!" They howled, running away.
"Thank you, Master," Midori sighed, standing up slowly.
"Don't mention it kid," the man said, putting the mask on and walking away. Midori's eyes widened with fear.
"W-wait! Where are you going?" He whimpered and walked after him.
"Home."
"C-can I come with you?" Midori asked, walking up next to him. He didn't want to stay outside tonight. It was cold and he didn't want to run into anymore bullies. The man shrugged.
"Yeah, why not?"
Midori looked up at him with a smile and nodded. "Thank you master! Thank you so much!" He exclaimed with a smile and walked behind him.