Chapter 6

"Well I could ask."

'Yes but that would seem suspicious no?' I turned to see Kurama standing beside the bed leaning against the wall.

"I wonder why I didn't receive my clones memories."

'Probably because we're in a different dimension, and universe, and world?' I rolled my eyes.

"I'm asking. Hey!" I shouted turning to look at a camera. "What's going on here? I demand to be released!"

"But you were the one who asked us to be put here. You know to prove that you're not Kitsune." A robotic voice spoke, I smirked. "Kurama go tell my clone to start killing give him the death note." I spoke quietly so they wouldn't hear. Kurama nodded and quickly grabbed the black book before disappearing. 

After an hour had passed I sighed and leaned back against the wall. "This is so boring!" I shouted.

"Hey boss Sakura TV's showing another message from... its from Kitsune!" I could hear coming from the other end and I smirked. A normal person wouldn't be able to hear that because the com's off. However I'm no normal person so I was hearing it from their location. Meaning they're close.

"Hey. Seems my clones been up to work. Creating a video? They'll be able to tell it's the real Kitsune. You know since my clone was created from me." I muttered to myself. Great I'm talking to myself now. Ya well you know what I don't care!

"You think this one is a fake as well?" I heard Matsuda ask.

"No. The way they think it's the same way, they have the same ideals. There's no doubt in my mind that this is the same person. This is the real Kitsune." L concluded.

"I'm a detective you know! I'm N the greatest detective this worlds ever seen!" I shouted and knew they could hear me.

"That is true, I came to the conclusion that since you are a detective you couldn't be Kitsune. But there is still a %7 chance that you are. Now that chance has decreased to %1." I raised an eyebrow. "You will be released." I smirked and nodded my head in thanks.

The Next Day
I sat up in my bed and stretched. "I'll pick up Hinata today." I stood up and threw on a white shirt and a pair of black slacks. I walked to the front and left leaving a note behind.

"Hinata!" I shouted once I entered the clearing.

"Oh? Naruto!" I turned around and stared into the eyes of my... of my girlfriend. "You came!"

"I would never leave you here Hinata." I told here dismissing the clone. "Come on I'll take you to headquarters, introduce you to everyone."

"You think, you think I'm ready?" She asks in a shy tone and I smiled.

"Of course." I picked her up bridal style and teleported outside of the building. I walked up to our room and set her down hoe my the door.

"Who's this?" L asked and I turned to see him staring at us.

"This is my Fiancé Hinata." Hinata blushed at the Fiancé part and meekly nodded.

"H-hi I'm H-Hinata H-Hyuga." She spoke timidly outstretching her hand.

"Sorry she's a bit.. shy. Anyways do you mind if she stays with me? Her family um... kicked her out." I told him and Ryuzaki nodded.

"That will be fine." I nodded.

"Come on Hina let's get you settled." I told her tilting me head to the side closing my eyes and smiling. I opened my eyes again and walked forwards sweeping Hinata off her feet and carrying her bridal-style. I looked down at her and smiled causing her to blush. I chuckled and walked away hearing a few snippets from Ryuzaki's conversation.

"Yes I want you to follow those two. I don't trust them." Ryuzaki told them and I was surprised. He's not being his calm carefree self. Interesting.

"Yes sir!" Matsuda responded and I sighed. Wonder why he'd pick Matsuda.

"Hinata." I whispered setting her down on my bed and moving beside her. "Wanna have some fun?" I asked and seeing her blush I chuckled.

"W-what type of f-fun?" She asked and I smiled.

"We could watch a scary movie." Hinata nodded and I smiled leaving the room so she could get dressed in proper clothes. Yes! Know when she gets scared I'll be there to comfort her and she'll love me even more! Hinata oh how I love you so.

"I'm ready." I stared at her as she walked out and my jaw dropped. She was wearing casual clothes a simple beige cashmere sweater, but it seemed a bit tight and she just looked so adorable. Along with that was a pair of black pants. Wow, you can hardly see any skin yet she's.... stunning.

"W-wow."

"D-do you not like it?" She asked and when I saw the tears in her eyes I quickly shook my head.

"N-no that's not it, it's just... wow." Hinata blushed and I walked forward opening the door for her. "Well my lady let's go." I bowed using my foot to keep the door open on hand tucked under my body the other gesturing out he door. Hopefully she can't see my blush now.

A/N update yay! Woohoo 🙌... okay than hope you enjoyed.