Part 1

Its my first day on set . I'm really excited to be filming with lee min ho . All his dramas are really good and I can't belive that I will be filming with him . He probably doesn't even know who I am .

Leeminho : I can't wait to film with belle I really love her dramas . I will pretend not to know who she is so I don't look like a fan boy .

I was backstage looking around for lee min ho . Then I finally found him in his dressing room .

Me : hi
Leeminho : who are you ? Are you here to do my makeup .
Me : no I'm the actor
Leeminho : what actor
Me : the one who you have a kiss scene with
Leeminho : oh yeah hi she's prettier in real life , she's beautiful in the drams but in person she's even more beautiful
Me : we have to go to do rehearsals

We was on set .

Director : okay let's practise the kiss scene ACTION
Leeminho : um what kind of kiss
Director : it's got to last 20 seconds

Omg that's such a long time . The longest I've kissed someone for was 5 seconds !

Leeminho : wow I can't believe it . I thought it was going to last for 5 seconds

Director : ACTION

I needed to be professional so I just went for it . His lips were so soft . I closed my eyes because if I looked at him it would be awkward .

Leeminho : why is she closing her eyes . Doesn't she like it ? Maybe she don't like me ? I really hope she doesn't hate me . I shouldn't of acted like I didn't know her .

Director : CUT that was great make sure you do it like that when we're filming .

I didn't know what to say to Leeminho so I didn't say anything .
Leeminho : good work , your a great actor
Me : Your a great actor too
Leeminho : so have you watched my dramas
Me : yea
Leeminho : what ones
Me : all of them
Leeminho : take it your a fan girl then

He smirked .

Me : no no no I'm not a fan girl

We both laughed .

Leeminho : don't worry I've watched all your drams too

I could see his face going red and he turned away trying to hide it . I put my hand on his cheek and he looked at me . He held my wrist and gently put my hands down . He lifted up my chin and kissed me . I felt him put something in my back pocket . He smiled at me and walked away . I felt my pocket and there was a note . It said his number on it . I couldn't believe what happened . Then I remembered something . Suzy .