Part 3

After we finally finished filming for the day we got in the car .
Leeminho : Do you want to go somewhere
Me : what do you mean
Leeminho : I was thinking that we could go out for diner somewhere
Me : that would be great
I didn't know where he was taking me but I didn't ask any questions about it because I wanted it to be a surprise . He stopped out side a fancy restaurant.
Me : I can't go in here I'm wearing skinny jeans and everyone in there is wearing posh clothes
Leeminho : you look beautiful the way you are
We linked arms and walked into the restaurant . When we walked in everyone stared at us but we didn't care we ignored them and sat at a table . I noticed on the table next to us was Suzy and one of her friends . I didn't want that to ruin the night so I ignored her . She walked past the table .
Suzy : we've haven't been broke up long and your with this little tart
I stood up .
Suzy : what are you gonna do
My instant reaction was to grab her hair so I did . She tried to punch me put I grabbed her wrist and bent her arm round . Her friend joined the fight . It was me against Suzy and her friend . There was a massive fight in the middle of the restaurant . Leeminho was trying to pull me away but I wasn't going anywhere . Then the manager came out with a body guard . I got escorted out the restaurant . I sat in the car and didn't say anything . Soon after I saw Leeminho come out of the restaurant .
Me : I'm sorry I ruined the night
Leeminho : you didn't ruin it . Suzy deserved it . How did you manage to fight two girls .
Me : I done karate for 10 years

There was an awkward silence . Then we both busted up laughing . I didn't care that all my hair was messy and I looked like a mess .

Me : maybe we should go again to the restaurant
Leeminho : the manager said that your not welcome back to the restaurant
Me : we don't need to go to the restaurant we can stay at home

I held leeminho hand and we went home . When we finally got home I went into the bath room and brushed my hair . My hair was in knots because Suzy was pulling it . I wiped off my makeup and tried to go the bed without leeminho seeing me . I looked horrible with out makeup and my hair was in a messy bun .
Leeminho : are you going to bed
"Yea" I replied without looking at him
Leeminho : why arnt you looking at me
Me : I look horrid without make up and my hair is messy
Leeminho : I like you without makeup . Your naturally beautiful
I blushed but this time I didn't have foundation on to cover my red cheeks .
Leeminho : it's cute when you blush
Me : I'm going to bed now
Leeminho : I'm coming too
We both went to bed and leeminho hugged me all night .