Dark History

Prologue

Don't dare to across my line
Don't dare to betrayed me
Don't dare to make me Angry
Don't dare to disagree what I want
Don't dare to do what I don't like

YOUR LOYALTY is a MUST.
My WORD is the LAW and this killer stuff is your punishment.

Ignorance of this law excuses NO ONE.

Hi my name is Tippy Miller daughter of   Yamashita Jae and Mirihaki Soon Hae. There were my parents, one of the Royal family in Japan, until one day Geong Ku attack our village and burnt up our Kingdom and my mother flown me in a riverbank beside our kingdom, she just put me on box together with other boxes of wines and liquor that to be trade in the next island Fuji. I was scared and traumatic when I saw my mothers face was covered with Blood and how my Father draw his sword just to save my mother. I was 9 years old when the last time I saw my parents and since then there memories and my necklace was the only remembrance I had. I have a terrible life after those things happen, I raise myself in dirty ways just to survive. Being a thief is my way to fill my empty stomach and dancing in club is the way to give me some clothing. My life is a full of darkness and hatred until I met Johnny Miller when I was 18 years old and he totally change my life. He teach me how to defend myself, educate me, take me in different place and most of all is to make me feel loved. It takes almost 2 years to live with him and making my bad memories fades. I was 20 years old when I get married to him and in just 5 months of being married he passed away. In the news it states that they have ambush by civilian people during their site visit in Island of Hijkia, one of the island in Japan and what makes me surprised is that the suspected people who killed him was the soldier of Geong Ku. Hearing those news is like pounding my heart into pieces, shaking me with REVENGE and seeing myself in a core of Hell. And from that day on I trained and practice myself in assassination, pro killing styles, target-shooting and survival skills. I also study chemistry which I could learn how to make poison, mixed chemicals into explosion and most of all is self medication in time of trouble. Since, my husband is rich all of his ownership was transferred to me and one of this is the Island in the Philippines where I choose to live and stay for good. That place could be my secret place of existence and trainings. In that day on , I promise that I will go back and take away what they have took from me, and  all those victim they have overpowered by their cruelty. His blood will be running from my sword and his Head will be the payment of his Debt from me.

---------
Yes! Sa Pilipinas na ang next Chapter makakapag Taglish na ako, masyadong mahirap ang pure English.

100 Votes niyo to guys para mainspired akong gumawa ng next chapter. PaFavor din ng mga name for my next Characters.