Daydream [Harry Styles AU] {coming this summer}

[COMING THIS SPRING]

Heather Lake is fed up with her charming Connecticut town.

No, Heather craves excitement, not boring bridge parties and etiquette class, as is required by her step-mother.

Summer is supposed to be a time of freedom and self-discovery, but for Heather, so far all she's done is learn which fork to use first at a dinner party and how to cheat with excellence and grace at bridge club.  

She's tired of a world filled with pettiness and pearls, which is precisely why she finds the guitar-playing mechanic Harry Styles so charming. Harry doesn't know how to dance the Charleston, he can't distinguish the difference between black and white tie formal, and for Heather, this is a very welcome change. 

Can Harry take Heather to another world, one where her step-mother isn't breathing down her neck, or is this all one daydream away?

Copyright © 2014 by madmoisellebelle. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by madmoisellebelle. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.